Type
For Sale
Price
post-7410972
Post #1 of 4

jesusio

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

Hello, I am offering a Koss ESP-950 headphone system.  The system comes with all accessories (bag and battery pack are brand new from Koss) PLUS an extra unused headband and a Koss to Stax pro bias (5 pin) adapter.  I do not have the original packaging.  Everything is in excellent shape with the exception of the amp (minor scratches, not terrible, just notable). 

I will not sell the Stax adapter separately, you can buy an extension cable from Koss and send it to A Pure Sound and have them reterminate, or DIY.

NOTE:  I will ship these to USA and Canada under normal paypal circumstances (paypal goods payment, tracked shipping, insurance, etc).  I will ship anywhere else in the world under the condition that you assume all of the risk:  you pay paypal gift and I will ship as cheaply as possible.  This way if they get lost, it's your loss and not mine.  I will also gladly ship worldwide by USPS Express Mail shipping with insurance, only if paid by paypal goods payment and you pay shipping and associated fees.

USA & Canada:  $500 + 3% PP Fee + Shipping
Worldwide:  $500 + shipping & fees (see note above)

My time zone is (GMT-07:00) Arizona, so if I don't get back to you immediately, it might be the middle of the night.

TRADES:  Will consider offers Stax pro bias amps or a Woo Audio WEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)