Korean Head-fi Site
Mar 26, 2006 at 5:54 AM Post #2 of 16
Cool! The first thing I noticed when going to the site was "Kenwood HD20GA7." I guess the Koreans know about the great Japanese Kenwood HD20GA7 too!
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2006 at 11:25 PM Post #4 of 16
Lovin that headphoneclub.net gallery!
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2006 at 11:48 PM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lsportline43
Lovin that headphoneclub.net gallery!
biggrin.gif

I agree
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 4:24 AM Post #7 of 16
That site was cool, they must check us out quite a bit too, it's too bad it doesn't go both ways. In fact, they recently raised a statue in my honor when I hit the highest post count here, but apparently they covered me up in shame after I got banned relatively soon afterwards...

Ahnjunggeun.jpg

Mar 27, 2006 at 4:45 AM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
That site was cool, they must check us out quite a bit too, it's too bad it doesn't go both ways. In fact, they recently raised a statue in my honor when I hit the highest post count here, but apparently they covered me up in shame after I got banned relatively soon afterwards... see post below...

Ahnjunggeun.jpg

ROFLMAO crying, hysterically, wetting myself!

Good one~ Wrong country though, that picture is in China, not KOREA, BIG difference!
biggrin.gif
Hey, I don't mind, but I know TONS of Koreans who are VERY sensitive about historical subjects, especially those who fought against the Japanese...

Mar 27, 2006 at 8:06 AM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheisticFreedom
Ah man, you just got OWNED!
icon10.gif

butbutbut...the statue is OF a korean, i swear!
eek.gif
icon10.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 8:37 AM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elephas
The name of the statue is 安重根 or An Jung-guen. Since he assassinated a Japanese politician in Harbin in 1910, the statue is probably in Harbin, a large city in northern China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Jung-geun

His name is 안중근 in Korean, and he IS a huge national hero in Korea. So, let's stick to headphones and portables and try not to offend anyone.

Thanks.
Joonmo

Mar 27, 2006 at 8:59 AM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elephas
You were the one who brought up the fact the statue seems to be located in China. I just provided more info.

I don't understand how I offended anyone.

Not YOU Elephas, Jahn. Jahn, is the one who started it...he is the one who got Mr. Ahn's picture from God knows where...

Ele...you were the one that actually corrected the wrong. Sorry for the confusion. Me so sorry. My bad. *embarassed*

"I swear, these postings are SO going to get to me in trouble one of these days...crap, LOL"

Joonmo

Mar 27, 2006 at 1:27 PM Post #15 of 16
It's OK, no need to apologize or feel embarrassed.

I also thought it was interesting the statue of a revered Korean historical figure seems to be located in China, and learned about some of the history.

I'm guessing Jahn didn't realize the characters in the photo are Simplified Chinese, and how that might have additional political and historical ramifications. I don't think he meant anything serious by claiming it was a statue in his honor.

Anyway, back to Korean headphone sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back