Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Sep 3, 2019 at 11:26 PM Post #47,326 of 63,801
Got the ES100 today. Sadly, it had a problem with the 2.5mm balanced out jack, which is one of the main reasons I bought it. It's getting sent back to Amazon tomorrow. I'll get a full refund, but I'm still sad because I was really looking at this device as an alternative to buying a DAP. Bummer. Now, to get what I want, I'm back to looking at saving up for a DAP. Sigh...nothing in my life is ever easy. Lol!

Oh, unlucky. But... wouldn't be easier to ask for a replacement?

Sep 4, 2019 at 3:26 AM Post #47,328 of 63,801
Got the ES100 today. Sadly, it had a problem with the 2.5mm balanced out jack, which is one of the main reasons I bought it. It's getting sent back to Amazon tomorrow. I'll get a full refund, but I'm still sad because I was really looking at this device as an alternative to buying a DAP. Bummer. Now, to get what I want, I'm back to looking at saving up for a DAP. Sigh...nothing in my life is ever easy. Lol!

What’s the problem with the 2.5mm jack?

Why not just exchange it for another ES100?

Sep 4, 2019 at 9:13 AM Post #47,330 of 63,801
Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #47,331 of 63,801
Well, first time I bought from a 'scam' website -.- I should have known, because the Paypal address was a bit off. Let's see what happens^^

In what way is it an actual scam? Maybe you should change your Paypal password just to be safe.

Sep 4, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #47,333 of 63,801
It is safe, the website is forwards you to the official paypal.
I meant the address from KZ in paypal where the money went to.

You will probably get what you ordered. Just seems that KZ does not want people to buy from that site... but how did the site get the products?

Sep 4, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #47,334 of 63,801
wow that scam site is neat! looks very convincing from the design and everything. Even the pricing also similar with aliexpress

edit : sorry for having own conclusion that it was scam site, maybe they are selling real iems but just not authorized by KZ

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #47,335 of 63,801
wow that scam site is neat! looks very convincing from the design and everything. Even the pricing also similar with aliexpress

Is it actually a scam site? Or, is it just that it was not authorized by KZ.

Sep 4, 2019 at 10:16 AM Post #47,336 of 63,801
Is it actually a scam site? Or, is it just that it was not authorized by KZ.

wow yeah not sure why my brain was thinking directly that it is a scam site, perhaps too many web traps recently. Sorry bout that, yeah maybe they just unauthorized site but still selling legit iems.

Sep 4, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #47,337 of 63,801
Newest Product from KZ ..... :joy::grinning::grin:

Actually taken off a Facebook group, its an Indonesian listing not related to the KZ we know on some webpage apparently .... :laughing:

As funny as this is, I would probably buy a KZ logo t-shirt....or make one on online...hmm...

Sep 4, 2019 at 5:13 PM Post #47,338 of 63,801
Does anyone here have the sync problem with kz-t1? It seems that i can't get them to sync together at the same time now but being detected as separate L & R. "KZ-T1 & KZ-T1-R" , If both being connected, music will be played only on 1 side. This looks to me like a bug

Sep 4, 2019 at 5:48 PM Post #47,340 of 63,801
Does anyone here have the sync problem with kz-t1? It seems that i can't get them to sync together at the same time now but being detected as separate L & R. "KZ-T1 & KZ-T1-R" , If both being connected, music will be played only on 1 side. This looks to me like a bug
You have to reset them - remove the pairing from your phone, then reset the buds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back