Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Sep 5, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #20,821 of 63,834
ZS6 on Gearbest is very tempting if it's a mic version plus a silver cable (only on the photo, description confirms that it has a mic but nothing about silver cable). The price is already lower than it was with ZS5 in this stage.
There is a detail about package size for ZS6 and it's almost the same as ZS5 so we are not getting anything fancy, except metal goodness of course.

For anyone who is thinking about buying them, which color do you prefer? I can't decide partially because I am waiting to see how red looks like in real life photos. Black and green ones are equally tempting and amazing in their own ways.

Green looks radical. I like it.

Sep 5, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #20,822 of 63,834
ZS6 on Gearbest is very tempting if it's a mic version plus a silver cable (only on the photo, description confirms that it has a mic but nothing about silver cable). The price is already lower than it was with ZS5 in this stage.
There is a detail about package size for ZS6 and it's almost the same as ZS5 so we are not getting anything fancy, except metal goodness of course.

For anyone who is thinking about buying them, which color do you prefer? I can't decide partially because I am waiting to see how red looks like in real life photos. Black and green ones are equally tempting and amazing in their own ways.

I am interested in the ZS6 but I'm waiting. I just bought too many Chi-fi IEMS lately and my wallet won't allow me. I hope that the ZS6 is a really good one and I can see myself buy the red version later on.

Sep 5, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #20,826 of 63,834
Sep 5, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #20,827 of 63,834
ZS6 on Gearbest is very tempting

Hmm. Not to me. I seem to be KZ-cursed in general, with a sprinkle of Gearbest on top. I'm still waiting for a pair of ZS5 I ordered from them two months ago. Last seen somewhere in Kazakhstan...

Sep 5, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #20,832 of 63,834
"GBSE" IS what I used, IIRC. :ksc75smile::ksc75smile:

Hmmm, I just tried that code and it says "This Code does not exist. Please check again."

You sure you used this code for the ZS6?

Sep 5, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #20,835 of 63,834
Hmmm, I just tried that code and it says "This Code does not exist. Please check again."

You sure you used this code for the ZS6?
I think it was a generic discount

Users who are viewing this thread

Back