Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Dec 8, 2016 at 7:57 PM Post #14,147 of 63,803

Like a box of chocolate
biggrin.gif

That would actually be an awesome idea. Like a Russell Stover box of iems.

Dec 8, 2016 at 8:31 PM Post #14,150 of 63,803
Nope, edr2 and ed2 are quite different iem, physically they share tha same housing type, but with different material. ed2 and edr1 are identical though

Second, edr2 has similar v-shaped sound as edr1/ed2. Yet it has some difference, particularly less muddy bass and bit more airy treble than edr1

Though the quality control is like a middle finger to us the customer, many reported that their edr2 housing falling off because the lack of glue(mine included)

According to this guy: https://audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=KZ&id=EDR2 they sound exactly the same. Sorry about that, that was the only information I was going off :/

Dec 8, 2016 at 8:41 PM Post #14,151 of 63,803

It is funny how people assume that everyone here is male......... (though the male:female ratio is pretty high.)

Girls on the internet?  Blasphemy.

Dec 8, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #14,152 of 63,803
According to this guy: https://audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=KZ&id=EDR2 they sound exactly the same. Sorry about that, that was the only information I was going off :/

Either my mind playing tricks on me, or this audiobudget guy didn't do a measurement for edr2 and pasted measurement from ed2 and just call it a day.

The graph looks exactly the same, and even if you measure the same model of iem, the graph won't look exactly the same afaik. So, i guess he just didn't measure edr2

Dec 8, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #14,153 of 63,803
Either my mind playing tricks on me, or this audiobudget guy didn't do a measurement for edr2 and pasted measurement from ed2 and just call it a day.

The graph looks exactly the same, and even if you measure the same model of iem, the graph won't look exactly the same afaik. So, i guess he just didn't measure edr2

They look different to me...

Dec 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #14,157 of 63,803
Don't see why not. I've ordered other stuff from them in the past and it was legit, including my Xiaomi Piston 3.

Usually a little pricier than gearbest but in my experience it arrives faster to my doorstep here in the us.

Dec 8, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #14,159 of 63,803
Don't see why not. I've ordered other stuff from them in the past and it was legit, including my Xiaomi Piston 3.

Usually a little pricier than gearbest but in my experience it arrives faster to my doorstep here in the us.

Thanks. What would be the usual number of weeks for them to arrive? And could you please tell me the number of weeks for the gearbest orders also? I found out that it is kinda hard ( or impossible ) to track the gearbest package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back