Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 9, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #12,736 of 63,671

​Truth is they're all at it. You start with a Casio, then purchase a G Shock, then do some overtime to purchase an Edifice Torro Rosso. Before you know it you're talking to strangers about the benefits of tube rolling and burn in.....
beyersmile.png

... while drinking some single malt exlusive scotch on tweed jacket...
been there, done that...

I prefer to point out that the Skoda version is usually the more reliable car

Simplified mechanics and electronics on the same car makes it more reliable. :wink:

Oct 9, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #12,738 of 63,671

... while drinking some single malt exlusive scotch on tweed jacket...
been there, done that...

My IEM collection (32) has only just grown to exceed my Malt Whisky collection (28)

I wonder if I could match up the sound of each with a Whisky. Now that would be an interesting weekend.

Oct 9, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #12,739 of 63,671
All joking aside, I'm 43 years old, I've seen stuff come and go, brands die and be reborn, KZ ATE are the dogs danglies. Chuffin brillliant.

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:19 AM Post #12,740 of 63,671
Just as a side note, I´ve read that the head of KZ is a former audio technica engineer. Would explain the SQ.

Oct 10, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #12,741 of 63,671
Wow, just wow... Received the ATR also, who find the zs3 refined, will not believe their ears when hearing the ATRs... Need some more testing for sure but this quality for this price is unheard of. I think we have a winner here. Probably the best KZ regarding quality, of course if you like an other sound signature you won't be as pleased. They sound very musical, warm mids but certainly no hard hitting bass, and smooth treble with a slight peak for the extra details. Amazing.

Come on! You guys are a tease!.....I'll be ordering my ATR's sometime this week!
tongue.gif

I still need to hear Tennmak Pro. Will be getting the 1 More Hybrid, so my cheaper purchases will take a slow down.

It also may have to do with the genre of music, they seem to excel with EDM.

Did you get 100 hours of burn-in? That's when they seemed to come alive for me?

Also the Tennmaks are not $8?

1 More Hybrids are pretty good! Several months ago I listened to them for several hours at a time and they remind me so much of my modded 808's. ....And even though they needed a little more boost in DB's for my taste, what caught me by surprise was the fact that they are some of the most comfortable earphones I've ever felt! Seriously!

Oct 10, 2016 at 3:19 AM Post #12,742 of 63,671
Come on! You guys are a tease!.....I'll be ordering my ATR's sometime this week! :p

1 More Hybrids are pretty good! Several months ago I listened to them for several hours at a time and they remind me so much of my modded 808's. ....And even though they needed a little more boost in DB's for my taste, what caught me by surprise was the fact that they are some of the most comfortable earphones I've ever felt! Seriously!

The cord reminds me of the Piston 3s I have. Some of the reviews reminded me of the sound of the Piston 3s. They look a lot like Pistons 3s as well as their character of needed extra power to wake them? Piston 3s also respond better to bigger equipment than portable?

They just look well made? I need to have some one actually fly in with them, so I won't have em for a while. Haha.

Oct 10, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #12,743 of 63,671

And which 1More hybrid is that.. Is it the Triple Driver?

Oct 10, 2016 at 5:49 AM Post #12,745 of 63,671
And which 1More hybrid is that.. Is it the Triple Driver?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/804053/review-1more-triple-driver-in-ear-headphone-with-in-line-microphone-and-remote

That is the one.

Oct 10, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #12,750 of 63,671
Guys could you stay ontopic a bit? :) There is already another Chinese thread for discussing all other in-ears etc. :wink:

Your right. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back