Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 1, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #12,532 of 63,832
I've read the reviews. Are they really bang for buck (Tennmak Pro) like do they beat other sub 50 dollar iems?

They're very impressive. I don't have the ATE but do have EDR2 and ED9 and I would take the Pro over those anyday.

Oct 1, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #12,533 of 63,832
@akhil17kr When you are on headfi, you won't be able to survive with just one earphone. :p
I'm a guy with a small budget too, and I'm using all my allowance to buy one extra pair. That's what headfi does to you.

The built quality of ate is quite solid and should last but you need to be extra careful since the housings are big and wire a bit sticky which makes them more prone to accidental damage. Just use the pouch you got with es18 to store them, or buy a cheap hard case for $1~ from aliexpress.

Price doesn't matter with the KZs as B9 said. You can buy zs3 cheaper than zs1/zs2 and from what all say they are better. You can always cancel ate and buy atr. But won't that be a hassle. :)

Oct 1, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #12,536 of 63,832
Which one is better between them?

Between the ZN1 and ZN1 Mini? 
The ZN1 have an AMP unit on it with battery, separate bass- ,tereble controll for the two drivers, but it's heavy for using when you walk around. The ZN1 Mini is the same heastet, without the AMP box. I own a ZN1, and I reeeealy love the sound of it, even in passive mode (when the amp is off). But! I Don't know Tennmark pro, but as far as I know, they are good too.
Is there anybody owning these two both?

Oct 1, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #12,538 of 63,832
  Between the ZN1 and ZN1 Mini? 
The ZN1 have an AMP unit on it with battery, separate bass- ,tereble controll for the two drivers, but it's heavy for using when you walk around. The ZN1 Mini is the same heastet, without the AMP box. I own a ZN1, and I reeeealy love the sound of it, even in passive mode (when the amp is off). But! I Don't know Tennmark pro, but as far as I know, they are good too.
Is there anybody owning these two both?

I've owned the ZN1 with the amp and the sound is really close to the UE TF10 just lacking some micro details. For 22,50 euro it was a steal but ye the amp attached to it is too heavy and at an awkward spot for portable use. With the amp off the sound is muddy and has too much bass. I've sold it and have been on a quest to find something of similar value.

Oct 1, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #12,539 of 63,832
Hello fellow Indian here. I'm planning to order my iems from Aliexpress, like yourself. Can I pay by COD? And would it cost me more than the original price listed on Aliexpress?

No COD not available for international shopping and the price shown in rupees is final , though i am not sure as i used virtual netsafe hdfc card with fixed limit and I don't know how much it deduct from it.but most probably it's final price.

Oct 1, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #12,540 of 63,832
@akhil17kr
When you are on headfi, you won't be able to survive with just one earphone. :p

I'm a guy with a small budget too, and I'm using all my allowance to buy one extra pair. That's what headfi does to you.

The built quality of ate is quite solid and should last but you need to be extra careful since the housings are big and wire a bit sticky which makes them more prone to accidental damage. Just use the pouch you got with es18 to store them, or buy a cheap hard case for $1~ from aliexpress.

Price doesn't matter with the KZs as B9 said. You can buy zs3 cheaper than zs1/zs2 and from what all say they are better. You can always cancel ate and buy atr. But won't that be a hassle. :)

Lol you do understand my feelings, okay that won't be a much hassle, it's just a new order.but you're right it's just 150-209INR difference, i shouldn't care that much :smiley:
And hey btw please provide links for ear tips in advance for ATE, good tight one with good noise isolation, I'm actually not able to find good one which is told me here which is less than $1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back