Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
May 2, 2016 at 9:09 AM Post #10,951 of 63,672
Alright Podster you have the freedom to do and think what you please AND post it on an internet board, and so do I even if you are annoyed because it contradicts your subjective beliefs.
I see practically all of you are advocating headphone burn-in, so it's clearly not the place for anything scientific in my honest and personal opinion without the intention to offend anyone.

Okay, I will not go against the stream, have fun doing what you love.
beerchug.gif

May 2, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #10,952 of 63,672
  Alright Podster you have the freedom to do and think what you please AND post it on an internet board, and so do I even if you are annoyed because it contradicts your subjective beliefs.
I see practically all of you are advocating headphone burn-in, so it's clearly not the place for anything scientific in my honest and personal opinion without the intention to offend anyone.

Okay, I will not go against the stream, have fun doing what you love.
beerchug.gif

I have nothing against your personal belief on burn in James, it just gets old out here fast. Reading it over and over or having it pop back up is annoying but as you said you can post it and I just need to ignore it and not let it bother me
wink_face.gif

No disrespect intended
beerchug.gif

May 2, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #10,953 of 63,672

You should because you are Ad-nauseum with your opinion of burn in. You have been asked nicely I might add several times out here to drop your aggressive and agnostic attitude towards what some people choose to believe in. We are all well aware of your thoughts on burn-in so quite wasting everyone's time looking for a challenge or company in your belief. So you don't believe in it great just let it go already!

Now you know how I feel about you constant whining on the subject
beerchug.gif

You know I'm with you on this one Pod and if people can't hear the differences after burn-in or a better designed cable then so be it. Science will also tell you there's no God but I'm still going to church on Sunday! Let enjoy the music 
etysmile.gif

May 2, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #10,954 of 63,672
  You know I'm with you on this one Pod and if people can't hear the differences after burn-in or a better designed cable then so be it. Science will also tell you there's no God but I'm still going to church on Sunday! Let enjoy the music 
etysmile.gif

Science is good and all because for sure the Earth is warming and the evidence is clear but sometimes science does not translate to real world much like graphs don't translate to what each of us hear a lot. Even subjectivity is subjective
blink.gif
Like I said I meant no disrespect but wanting the useless banter to stop, I mean you only have to tell me one time you don't like something and I'm good with it
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

May 2, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #10,955 of 63,672

Science is good and all because for sure the Earth is warming and the evidence is clear but sometimes science does not translate to real world much like graphs don't translate to what each of us hear a lot. Even subjectivity is subjective
blink.gif
Like I said I meant no disrespect but wanting the useless banter to stop, I mean you only have to tell me one time you don't like something and I'm good with it
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Sounds good!
Hey I switched up my KZ EDSE for the HDS1 for the gym so I'll get a good handle on how the HDS1 sounds out of my Sansa Clip and also get the opportunity to listen to them a lot more. I know they are super comfortable and hopefully they will get me through some grueling workouts that I've started doing. Nothing like great tunes to get you through a workout!

May 2, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #10,957 of 63,672
Got new ED9s.... in BLACK. Wow they look great. The cable is also much better than the silver ones I had, not so ***** sticky. The box is also new (shield instead of rectangular box) AND I got 3 types of tips - of all sizes 2 tips! Until now I have had many wrong tips, like 3 big and 1 small tip. Annoying. The sound still is phenomenal for the price.

First thing I did without even listening is putting the filters flat in the brass nozzles. They can really mess up the sound in a bad way.

Im going to put those ED9s to a test with the Monoprice 8320s.... which is the best budget neutral earphone?

May 2, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #10,958 of 63,672
  Got new ED9s.... in BLACK. Wow they look great. The cable is also much better than the silver ones I had, not so ***** sticky. The box is also new (shield instead of rectangular box) AND I got 3 types of tips - of all sizes 2 tips! Until now I have had many wrong tips, like 3 big and 1 small tip. Annoying. The sound still is phenomenal for the price.

First thing I did without even listening is putting the filters flat in the brass nozzles. They can really mess up the sound in a bad way.

Im going to put those ED9s to a test with the Monoprice 8320s.... which is the best budget neutral earphone?

popcorn.gif

May 2, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #10,962 of 63,672

Look like these ugly old things eh
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2016 at 2:05 PM Post #10,963 of 63,672
May 2, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #10,964 of 63,672
  Did you put him up to this? 
tongue.gif

I plead the 5th but like honest Abe I cannot tell a lie, posted this just for you bud
biggrin.gif

By the way, they just came off a photo shoot at Formula 1
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• XTF1
Back