Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jun 24, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #4,802 of 63,827
^Thanks guys a lot!
If I told you that my main preferences are - soundstage, clarity, bass quality - what KZ IEM would be best suitable for me?

Jun 24, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #4,803 of 63,827
  ^Thanks guys a lot!
If I told you that my main preferences are - soundstage, clarity, bass quality - what KZ IEM would be best suitable for me?

ALL OF THEM XD

But seriously, i have 10$ and I constantly hand here and opinions change on a daily basis,everyone has different feel for the sound,also some broken ones appeared.I can't wait for a month to recieve defective pair,and by the time they arrive ,opinions will change again.ED9 was best,now ANV came into the story again XD.

Jun 24, 2015 at 3:43 PM Post #4,805 of 63,827

smily_headphones1.gif
Try This one Guys.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

I'm in a trance and I've not even hit play yet
blink.gif

Jun 24, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #4,807 of 63,827

Why did you rate ES so much higher than EDSE? They seem almost identical in design.Maybe its that "filter" on the back.

I don't know whether it's just me or anyone else too had similar experience.  From day one, the EDSEs that I had received were too bright for my taste (prominent vocals, hot highs and anemic bass were its hallmark with the stock tips, changing to Comply Foam T400 did help reduce the treble harshness to a great extent though) whereas my ES sounded with perfectly balanced sound signature (even with stock tips, but using JVC Spiral Dots tips made them sound even better) with enough bass response and smooth but extended treble (vocals too sounded more natural).

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #4,811 of 63,827
IMHO

ED9
ATE
EDSE
GR (old version)
Micro Ring

I'm with you on those first two then again I don't or have not owned the others
rolleyes.gif
 So many iem's and so little time (budget to) that I want to try some others and the ED9's and ATE are my KZ's which I'm extremely happy with especially at their price points. You and Paul are going to make me go broke for sure, oh the torture of it all
biggrin.gif
 LOL Think the A73/83's, Titan's, 2000J and T Delta's are going to run me more!

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #4,812 of 63,827
I'm with you on those first two then again I don't or have not owned the others:rolleyes:  So many iem's and so little time (budget to) that I want to try some others and the ED9's and ATE are my KZ's which I'm extremely happy with especially at their price points. You and Paul are going to make me go broke for sure, oh the torture of it all:D  LOL Think the A73/83's, Titan's, 2000J and T Delta's are going to run me more!
You forgot about the e80 lol

Jkjk kind of, not really

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #4,813 of 63,827
For me

ATE
ED9
ED8m
EDSE
R1

Jun 24, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #4,814 of 63,827
You forgot about the e80 lol

Jkjk kind of, not really

U Bad boy Vince
blink.gif
 I got a new avatar for you:

I did forget about the e80 but if the wife saw my iem stash right now I'd be out sleeping with the dog! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back