Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Aug 19, 2015 at 8:40 PM Post #5,882 of 63,834
I just received my EDSE and they came in a cardboard box with a sticker that says KZ_EDR1...purchased them from the "Official Flagship Store" on Aliexpress.
Anyone bought the EDSE and can comment on packaging vs the ED2? I thought they would come in a plastic case like ED9 & ED10...
confused.gif

Aug 19, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #5,883 of 63,834
  I just received my EDSE and they came in a cardboard box with a sticker that says KZ_EDR1...purchased them from the "Official Flagship Store" on Aliexpress.
Anyone bought the EDSE and can comment on packaging vs the ED2? I thought they would come in a plastic case like ED9 & ED10...
confused.gif

Mine came in a basic cardboard box. In fact, all my KZ iems have except the ATE and ED10. My ED9 is the Tuna variant so it came in a slightly fancier cardboard box, lol.

Aug 19, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #5,884 of 63,834
  Mine came in a basic cardboard box. In fact, all my KZ iems have except the ATE and ED10. My ED9 is the Tuna variant so it came in a slightly fancier cardboard box, lol.

My ED9 & ED10 came in the plastic "badge" shaped case with the insert that holds the spare tips.
Did your EDSE have a sticker that said EDR1??
BTW they sound great but I just did a quick listen and they are on the burn-in station now. Just would like to know if I have the ED2 or EDSE.
I think CoiL mentioned a EDR1 awhile back.

Aug 19, 2015 at 8:54 PM Post #5,885 of 63,834
Sorry, missed that part. Mine had no stickers at all actually. When I ordered them I picked up the Micro Ring at the same time, my first two KZs :3 Had no idea which was in which box (although thinking back weight should have been a dead giveaway, lol), so the opening process was exciting 
biggrin.gif

Edit: From what I've gathered about the EDse, ED2 and EDr1, they all sound the same, if not almost the same. As long as you enjoy yours, thats the most important part! 
beerchug.gif

Aug 19, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #5,886 of 63,834
confused.gif

Mine came in a box like this.Tho seller didnt say what version was it (did not buy from the aliexpress).It only says KZ and chineese letters.

Front:

Back:

Inside:

Aug 19, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #5,888 of 63,834
  Mine came in the shield shaped plastic box.

EDSE? 
Here's how mine came~

Sorry guys...don't know why they came in upside down
confused_face(1).gif

Aug 19, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #5,890 of 63,834
Aug 19, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #5,893 of 63,834
I'm in complete agreement
smily_headphones1.gif

Respectfully, an $8 benchmark doesn't make them sound to terribly impressive to the uninitiated. What I'm hoping for is an $8 IEM that sets the < $50 benchmark.

My E10s should be here in a few more days and I'll be able to put them to the test.

Aug 19, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #5,894 of 63,834
Respectfully, an $8 benchmark doesn't make them sound to terribly impressive to the uninitiated. What I'm hoping for is an $8 IEM that sets the < $50 benchmark.

My E10s should be here in a few more days and I'll be able to put them to the test.

I agree, and that's what makes them ever more impressive!!! Spooky :p

I suspect you will enjoy them. They are much better than their meager price suggests.

Aug 19, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #5,895 of 63,834
I agree, and that's what makes them ever more impressive!!! Spooky
tongue.gif

I suspect you will enjoy them. They are much better than their meager price suggests.

Well, the ED9s are leagues better than their price suggests they are; and you said the E10s are even better. In fact, I'm pretty sure you ranked them like four steps apart on your Top Ten KZ list. To say that my expectations have been set high is an understatement.

If I don't like them I'm demanding my refund from you. 
angry_face.gif
 Just kidding. 
beerchug.gif

Unfortunately, since I just got my HE-500s today I'm afraid I'm currently predisposed toward unfairly judging every headphone I own by how they hold up to these beauties. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back