1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. bedlamite
    I don't dick around with cables for outdoor usage anymore. It's 2019, BT works well enough for commuting purposes. Slap on those TRN BT adaptors onto my ZS10Ps and I'm good to go.

baskingshark likes this.
  2. Seazer
    The bt20s is like true wireless earbuds like airpods and Galaxy buds, it just turns your iem into one with Bluetooth earhooks

3. mbwilson111
    That NiceHCK 8 core is the cable I am using with my most expensive IEM. The IMR Zenith

I am happy that you are still calling the C12 awesome:) Mine are in the country and will hopefully be delivered tomorrow.... otherwise I will have to wait until Monday.

4. DynamicEars
    Since likely you know well the cca big boss, so are they actually sister company to KZ? Or just pure another company that are competitor to KZ? Or what? Just curious..

5. kailashrs
    Good thing I ordered the cyan variant then :D

6. Nimweth
    ZSX arrived today. Out of the box, excellent sound. Bass: superb. Mids: very impressive. Treble: clean, detailed, no harshness. Soundstage: humongous! More to come plus comparison to C12 when that comes.

7. Podster
    Ooh I can't wait for 11/11:grin: After market KZ cable choice currently for me is the TRN 16 Core, absolutely love the dark pewter gray on the blue ZS7's:slight_smile:

U2TRNKZ.JPG

8. Nimweth
    Ha ha! That's the exact cable I'm using, it looks great with the cyan and grey ZSX, it's very comfortable and sounds great too.

archdawg likes this.
  9. Podster
    Yes I've noticed the weave a little more loose than the YY and NICE versions but I have all three and they pretty much sound identical, after seeing some of MB's collection I've really been color coordinating of late:rolling_eyes:

10. Nimweth
    I have been doing the same. I have a very nice blue and silver cable for my ZS7 and was using the TRN cable with the gunmetal BLON BL-03.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  11. Podster
    You mean a nice blue like on my IDUN's:grin: That Pewter also looks good on the old P-1's:wink:

Blue and Gray.JPG

I have had to cool it on cables though as they have now exceeded my iem count:scream: LOL Guess I'm going to have to buy more iem's:anguished:

Cable Crazy.JPG

12. archdawg
    I really like those TRN cables for their conductivity, looks and flexibility and ended up with 6 of them, lol ... 3 balanced (0.75, 0.78, MMCX) and 3 more with 3.5mm jacks.

IMG_20190913_162304-01.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  13. Nimweth
    That blue cable looks just like mine. It's from a banned brand. I'm going to need a gold coloured cable to go with my gold C12 when it gets here!

14. baskingshark
    Could u compare the ZSX with the ZS10 Pro too? TIA!

15. Podster
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one with issues Arch:beerchug: Exactly @Nimweth :wink:

archdawg likes this.