1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. igorneumann
    I tried and it was completely broken, sounded like ****.

He sent me a regular aptx as a replacement but I still have the broken APTX-HD that I will probably manage to replace somehow.

The seller said the new ones are fixed.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    rafaelroxalot likes this.
  2. Incel
    BT cables killed my right side ZS5 v1. Won't ever cheap ones again.

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  3. spectron9
    hi, can someone recommend an upgrade cable for zs3/zs4 (a-type pin) - one without the memory wire. i've got trn cables with mmcx and like them much more than the kz-memory wire style... if possible a 3.5 L-jack would be fine too :wink: i can't find ones - and just removing the memory wire is not a good idea for me - i've just destroyed my zs3e-cable... thnx

4. eclein
    Mbwilson111 is not wrong she helped me find them (thanks again mb) and we both ordered and received exactly what the gentleman asked about as I used that picture to try and find them myself over several days. She and Panda have used Trig before so they new it was a solid seller.

They make amazing differences sometimes! They seal like foam but no highs get foamed away. I’ve had very few instances where they didn’t improve fit and sound.

I’m using my old Momentum IEMs today, feeling trekkie, where they a hit or miss on headfi I wasn’t reading headfi much back then??
    1000 posts....you folks are wonderful, a very inspiring bunch, thanks for reading my stuff ........next!!
    1AFEF7E0-D328-4955-AC2B-955DB7ACB0CF.jpeg

mbwilson111 and HungryPanda like this.
  5. rafaelroxalot
    The regular sounds fine?

6. rafaelroxalot
    Not working anymore?
    There is another cable bt not cheap to kz earphones?

7. rafaelroxalot
    How about the better kz to bass?
    My last kz ones was kz zs10 not pro version and ed4. Any of the new versions after these has better bass?
    Thanks

8. LaughMoreDaily
    Does anyone use the ZSN copper cable, BQEYZ or Newbee silicones on any of your KZ iems? Which ones?

I find the C10 sounds upgraded in an amazing way with the ZSN copper cable!

1clearhead likes this.
  9. igorneumann
    Yes (the APTX one, not the regular one with controllers just in one side, without a box in the other with battery) but you can expect having cable too long or cable too short (controle hanging from your ear, not resting on your shoulder), or inverted stereo or phase problem, controls can be either on the left or on the right or connection cuts... get a TRN if you wanna be safe, all KZ BT adapters are garbage.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  10. igorneumann
    Maybe it would break anyways in a regular cable... who knows?
    Failed DDs on KZ unit isnt something unusual.

11. igorneumann
    I dont think there is one, maybe you can try the TRN ones, they have a silicone that stays on its form instead of the wire KZ use, is WAY more comfy.

12. igorneumann
  13. igorneumann
    ZS7, ZS4, ZSR are very bassy models.

14. LaughMoreDaily
    Has anyone compared any KZ models to Venture Electronics BIE iem?

15. igorneumann