1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. Fuyaa
    Sennheiser HD 600
    Thank you very much for your reply!
    I decided to just purchase the ZSN Pro haha.
    Thanks!

2. Slater
    I think the far better build quality, better cable, and more comfortable shell of the ZSN/ZSN Pro would make me question if the ZS5 was even worth considering at all.

As far as the existence of a ZS6 v2, I own one so it is definitely real.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    HungryPanda likes this.
  3. courierdriver
    Yup...I think KZ has come up with a set that can definitely compete with alot more pricey gear. Absolutely LOVE the ZS10 Pro!

4. courierdriver
    I don't have the ZS7, but I like the ZS10 PRO just fine for rock, Reggae, pop, and just about everything in between. I no longer feel the need to buy the ZS7 or anything else from KZ or CCA at the moment. Honestly, for less than $50 these things outperform other stuff that costs $100-150. Imo, of course.

Light - Man and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  5. Ferrosa
  6. voicemaster
  7. gbrgbr
  8. firesign
  9. Nimweth
    Does this mean KZ will only be producing multi-BA IEMs from now on?

PhonoPhi likes this.
  10. PhonoPhi
    A good one! :)
    Or they can always return to their single-DD roots.

But then at least from a point of simple logic, any design can be improved at least a little bit by adding one more driver.

I still hope that CCA will do C20 based on C16 with the added sub-bass DD and piezo :)

HungryPanda and Nimweth like this.
  11. moisespr123
    Twitter says it's 1 DD and 5 BA

12. nxnje
    I hope not.
    I mean, for example i like CCA A10 which is a great example of an excellent tuning in a cheap multi-BA config, but if i had to choose a personal daily companion that would be a super natural DD like the one featured in the EDR1.
    I love DDs and i'm one of the many that prefer an organic sounding earphone with a great slam than a super precise and highly detailed multi-BA iem.

Guess i am not the only one at least.. but in any case, i hope they stop making hybrid with 929283 drivers and start using better drivers for single DD and multi-ba configs.
    Hybrids usually have more problems than solo-dd or solo-ba earphones.

George Taylor, archdawg and Nimweth like this.
  13. Nimweth
    Now that would be great! But I think it will probably be all-BA, there is a rumour that it will be the C18.

PhonoPhi likes this.
  14. PhonoPhi
    I agree, most likely all-BAs.
    I've heard about C18 rather than C20. I think they are trying to be strategic: first C18 and then C20 will get more purchases :)

15. PhonoPhi
    On a note of all-BAs, I put together my subjective comparison of A10, X6 together with AS10, BA10, C16 and more.

So I would like to ask knowledgable and experienced people here what would be the best way to share it here?