1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. fluteloop
    I bet he's running on tritium cells.

Slater likes this.
  2. moisespr123
    Just ordered the KZ ZS10 Pro. Let's see how it goes with them. I'm using the ZS7 right now :beyersmile:

LaughMoreDaily and 1clearhead like this.
  3. BadReligionPunk
    If you put them in your nose it tickles.

groucho69 likes this.
  4. Superluc

:cry:

:money_with_wings::volcano::money_with_wings:

5. ShakyJake
    For real?

6. khighly
    DocHoliday and HungryPanda like this.
  7. crabdog
  8. 1clearhead
    What?...You're kidding me! :astonished: ...Awesome!

HungryPanda, ShakyJake and Slater like this.
  9. Jeb94
    dunno at $25 u can get CCA C10. (aliexpress)

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  10. crabdog
    I guess you didn't see my C10 review because I rated the original ZSN higher. The C10 is great but its nerfed lower treble makes it too dull IMO. So, considering the ZSN Pro is an upgrade over the original...no-brainer material. :wink:

LaughMoreDaily and DynamicEars like this.
  11. Jeb94
    ah i see, for me i dislike how the zsn sounded. too much bass and treble is unbearable so c10 is a welcome change tbh. this sounded really nice

LaughMoreDaily and crabdog like this.
  12. archdawg
    +1 on the Pro versions, even though I'm still wondering what on earth made them put two HF BA into the ZS6 in the first place.
    Anyways, I love mine, most of the piercing highs disapeared after some serious burn-in/out and the screwed-on back plate is an open invitation to mod the living cr.p out of them.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  13. Slater
    The only downside is the jack I used doesn’t work with every mmcx cable. The center pin seems to be just a fraction of a mm too short to make contact. It does work with some cables though (ironically, it works with every KZ mmcx cable I own).

It’s nice breathing life into an old friend and classic KZ.

14. Jeb94
    im super satisfied with CCA C10, i think my next upgrafe gonna be for a while and going to Mid-fi iem. thanks CCA/Kz for this