1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. Ferrosa
  2. Conest
    I tried :grimacing:
    TeLlV1b-01.jpeg

3. Superluc
    [​IMG]

:scream:

I'm already regretting the ZSN PRO order :weary:

4. HungryPanda
    It is relentless in KZ land :)

5. SiggyFraud
    Ordered these some time ago and I couldn't be happier. Perfect fit for my CCA C10 and Senfer DT6.

1clearhead, DAVID_54 and Slater like this.
  6. Slater
    I’ll be sure to try them out whenever the C16 show up.

It is odd though; in addition to the set of ginormous tips, the included double flange tips are really small (not medium like most similar assortments).

It’s kind of like a random misfit tip assortment lol

7. mono-type
    Seems like KZ is currently obsessed with the aesthetic they first used on the ZSN (metal back plate on a clear colored plastic shell). :p

Looks like they're pushing the ZSN-type connector on their future models. :thinking:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Mybutthurts and Conest like this.
  8. Dobrescu George
    I know it is named KZ 8 Pro something something, but I don't have more data about it

I will have it in my hands soon actually, just no idea about the specs or the MSRP

9. nxnje
    Boysssss
    Do you know how can shorten my zs7 memory foam cable part?
    I mean, i think the memory foam part i just too long.
    Do you have some tricks about not to ruin the cable foam but just make it a bit shorter? Do you think i can just cut until i reach the ideal lenght?

10. Slater
    Yeah, it figures.

It’s the 1 cable type they have hardly any cable options for!

They’re pulling an Apple, changing plug types every few years to force sales of new accessories.

Nikostr8, zedbg, Sylmar and 6 others like this.
  11. Slater
    8 Pro Extreme Ultimate Super #1 Gold Brack Friday Bunduru Edition

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    1clearhead, SoundChoice and ShakyJake like this.
  12. SomeEntityThing
    On KZ's official page on AliExpress, it seems the ZS10 PRO will use a very similar shell as the KZ ZSN, with the same 2-Pin (Type "C", not Type "A" or "B") style. I guess the ZSN was so popular they're releasing 2 models with a very similar shape :p

Conest likes this.
  13. Deveraux
    What cable do you suggest under 10$ except the TRN 8 core one? I feel a little uncomfortable on the outer ear with this thick cable. The silver ones turn green too soon and look ugly af. Any other options? :/

14. Slater
    The brownish NiceHCK 8-wire cable is a good budget cable

neo_styles and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  15. mbwilson111
    hmmmm....

Leo-rume and ShakyJake like this.