1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. voicemaster
    Should try Glory and Gore by lorde, the bass is so sweet and have that airy bass like subwoofer sounding.

HungryPanda and groucho69 like this.
  2. Bartig
    Forget my little note on the cymbal frequency...

My God, the ZSN is amazing! That bass rumble! The clarity! The separation! The soundstage. WOW.

Conest likes this.
  3. Slater
    So what part of your previous post a few back is still how you feel? The blown up female vocals? The non-king of budget? Tinny?

4. Bartig
    I (wisely :wink:) decided to not shout my first thoughts anymore, but give it more extensive listening and time. :p

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    SybilLance, Conest, KevDzn and 4 others like this.
  5. voicemaster
    The ZSN needs a little bit time to settle down when new. One hour of pink noise should be enough to remove most of the sibilance.

Conest and Slater like this.
  6. Slater
    Take your time. I’ll be interested in hearing your thoughts when you’re ready.

Bartig likes this.
  7. 1clearhead
    Unless you mention the price, relatives would think you paid a lot of money for them. :wink:

8. voicemaster
    They need not know :kissing_closed_eyes::smirk:

HungryPanda and 1clearhead like this.
  9. LaughMoreDaily
  10. LaughMoreDaily
    Sony is going to be pissed you supported the competition. :wink:

11. Slater
    They’re no longer going to carry the ED16 as well (no one is). Once the ED16 are gone, they’re gone forever.

12. assassin10000

Got my BT10's in earlier today and (fortunately) they are in phase. Gave them a full charge before pairing, they are full volume on the BT10 and average about 45-50% on my phone. Currently been playing non-stop for approx. 4hr 15mins.

Update: low battery warning finally hit. 3:45pm-11:01pm 7hrs 16mins.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Slater likes this.
  13. Conest
    There you go..
    Now I can't waitt !!!

14. exavolt
    Question about ZSN.

It's said that the silver-purple version comes with a better cable. How better is it? Is it about the build or the sound?

I am thinking of getting the black one, but might getting the silver-purple one if the cable is significantly better.

15. SybilLance
    Could it be...Dare I say KZ—and for that matter most earphone manufacturers—are using the published Harman preference curve for in-ears as reference then fine-tuning for a unique finished signature from that base sound? Those graphs all look remarkably similar and familiar, the ZSN's included.

Was drafting a document last night but then got sidetracked because I wanted to find out for myself about Dr. Olive's research. Browser tabs galore. Expected a nosebleed too but instead woke up bleary-eyed and frantically chasing a morning deadline. And the headache is sadistic.
    :disappointed: