Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Nov 24, 2018 at 1:03 AM Post #38,446 of 63,802
I think it must be a mistake until we see it in person or an image. A few folks have mentioned this but I've yet to see anything besides a description. Maybe it's a future version or release? Maybe one that didn't make it to production?

Well.. according to the pictures (in the review section), Viola Purple and Tyrian Purple is same ..

Nov 24, 2018 at 1:06 AM Post #38,447 of 63,802
Well.. according to the pictures (in the review section), Viola Purple and Tyrian Purple is same ..

Could be, I just looked at it again. I really wish KZ stays with this natural iem shape. They are really comfortable and seal nicely. I really love the design. I wish they'd give us a BA10/AS10 inside of the ZSN style shell.

Nov 24, 2018 at 1:38 AM Post #38,448 of 63,802
Could be, I just looked at it again. I really wish KZ stays with this natural iem shape. They are really comfortable and seal nicely. I really love the design. I wish they'd give us a BA10/AS10 inside of the ZSN style shell.

And why Viola Purple is more expensive than those three ?
Which one should i buy , any suggestions ? This is so frustrating...
Is there any quality difference as mentioned before in this thread..and if there is..
Purple and silver one is better than the other two ??
If they are.. which one .. Tyrian Purple or Viola Purple...
*Screams*
Edit: Noticed one thing... If you check any of these variants on Gearbest.. it shows Six pictures with Option to sepect colors and all of them have same price..
Except Viola Purple.. it only shows two pictures..
And why there are Two Without Mic option now.. and one of them is only available for Viola..:triportsad:

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018 at 2:40 AM Post #38,450 of 63,802
Is there any quality difference as mentioned before in this thread..and if there is..
*Screams*
Edit: Noticed one thing... If you check any of these variants on Gearbest.. it shows Six pictures with Option to sepect colors and all of them have same price..
And why there are Two Without Mic option now.. and one of them is only available for Viola..:triportsad:

I got the purple one with the mic for my girlfriend on Amazon. I liked the shiny face plate but the grey and green looks good too. The grey and black definitely have a textured faceplate. That's the only difference I can tell. You could try Aliexpress if Gearbest is being a pain... I like that store if it's only available from China. Good luck!

Nov 24, 2018 at 2:47 AM Post #38,451 of 63,802
Anyways.. ZSN aside..
I'm new in this community
And I have ordered ZSA as my First IEM..cant wait to try them out..
Any suggestions for the Upgrade cable ?
:):L3000:

I like the 8 core copper/silver 2 pins that have many brand names. About 20 US dollars. Or the TRN Bt3 if you want bluetooth. I think the ZSA is a good choice. It's a good, comfortable, nice looking iem. Your next one should be the AS10 or TFZ King or Queen for the ultimate budget experience! Very full sound, really close to large headphones sound, and nice bass. I think you'd enjoy the AS10. Once you get that one, there isn't much of a need to go for anything more expensive. Alot of people here here been getting them for 40 US dollars with all the sales going on right now. They're usually closer to 60 dollars. It's a really good deal and wonderful iem. It sounds almost as good as my mid tier iems that go for several hundred dollars.

Nov 24, 2018 at 2:55 AM Post #38,452 of 63,802
I like the 8 core copper/silver 2 pins that have many brand names. About 20 US dollars. Or the TRN Bt3 if you want bluetooth. I think the ZSA is a good choice. It's a good, comfortable, nice looking iem. Your next one should be the AS10 or TFZ King or Queen for the ultimate budget experience! Very full sound, really close to large headphones sound, and nice bass. I think you'd enjoy the AS10. Once you get that one, there isn't much of a need to go for anything more expensive. Alot of people here here been getting them for 40 US dollars with all the sales going on right now. They're usually closer to 60 dollars. It's a really good deal and wonderful iem. It sounds almost as good as my mid tier iems that go for several hundred dollars.

Sure... Thanks a lot for the help..
I was thinking to buy ZSNs as they are really hyped..
So AS10 are better than those ?
:L3000:(i like this emoji )
Are KZs durable??.. i want them to last longer..
and i found build quality better on ZSN too..
Soooo.. help

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018 at 3:36 AM Post #38,453 of 63,802
Sure... Thanks a lot for the help..
I was thinking to buy ZSNs as they are really hyped..
So AS10 are better than those ?
Are KZs durable??.. i want them to last longer..
and i found build quality better on ZSN too..
AS10 = $ 60 ZSN = $18 ... AS10 has to be better. Consumers would be pissed if it wasn't.

If you want an IEM to last 5-10-20 years... then KZ is the way to go.

Nov 24, 2018 at 3:48 AM Post #38,454 of 63,802
I found these tips I had set aside for some reason. It turns out they are remarkably good and I'd like to buy more but I don't know what kind they are. You can see in the picture where is says XL on the tips. If you can identify them despite the poor image quality I would appreciate it!!

IMG_0359.JPG

Nov 24, 2018 at 3:51 AM Post #38,455 of 63,802
*Screams*
Why are you having such a hard time buying a ZSN? Stay away from Gearbest and go on Aliexpress! Click on the photo and buy. Gearbest is screwing their own business up.

Nov 24, 2018 at 3:56 AM Post #38,456 of 63,802
AS10 = $ 60 ZSN = $18 ... AS10 has to be better. Consumers would be pissed if it wasn't.

If you want an IEM to last 5-10-20 years... then KZ is the way to go.
Hmmm..
Why are you having such a hard time buying a ZSN? Stay away from Gearbest and go on Aliexpress! Click on the photo and buy. Gearbest is screwing their own business up.

Yeah, that's true..but i found ZSN cheaper on Gearbest but their Viola Purple costs the same on AliExpress..
Thanks anyways..
Maybe i will use my ZSAs for some time and save for AS10s :L3000:

Nov 24, 2018 at 4:27 AM Post #38,460 of 63,802
FYI, The product was IN STOCK when I ordered.

Penon Audio just sent me a few cute e-mails,

"hi dear friend
Thanks for your order, but I am sorry that we have set this product (AS10) out of stock ,but due to system issue , you still ordered it , so we have to cancel the order for you."

"hi , dear friend
we are clear KZ inventory now , so sell it at 50% off , which is a loss , and we won’t get it in stock any more."

"hi,dear friend
we are sorry about this inconvenience caused you .
we will cancel the order for you now , and issue full refund to you via paypal , pls check later .
any questions,pls feel free to contact us ."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back