1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. acia
    can they just use the 90.78 item standard??

2. Slater
    I wonder if it's somehow keyed, to prevent people from plugging it in out of phase?

crabdog likes this.
  3. pbui44
    The main reason for the protruding 2-pin socket is to ensure durability, but it is also not tough for them to mold one side of the 2-pin socket-and-spacing as square and the other side as rounded to ensure a correct sound transmission for their respective sides.

4. Tunaa
    Guys worth to upgrade AS10 ? Im currently using ZS6.

5. gazzington
    I notice people suggest foams to tame treble on the zs6. Which foams do people generally find work best?

6. zazaboy
    @Tunaa kz zs6 is really good iem but not forgiving I would stick to it.. but if u need to upgrade .. we are getting a lot of iems lately so be patient breh

7. toddy0191
    I use tips like these for both my ZS6 and ZS10.

They help tame the treble on the ZS6 and also get rid of the driver flex on the ZS10.

If you search AliExpress you can find rounded foam tips which also work well.

http

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  8. nxnje
    The kind of eartips you linked solved the treble peaks in my case, but ruined all the zs6's special thing: the sparkling and airy highs.
    Highs seemed like the one in my memt x5, with a warm tone, i lost some details and some air.

I would advice looking for wide bore tips, seems like these earphones like so much thaf kind of eartips.

DocHoliday likes this.
  9. fluteloop
    that new pin design will last me all of 5 minutes the way I pass out with stuff wrapped around my head/neck/face

toddy0191 likes this.
  10. LaughMoreDaily
    I just noticed there is a TYPE A and TYPE B cable? Type A being straight and TYPE B being bent? (L Shape)... Does Type A or B matter in most scenarios?

11. HungryPanda
    Unless it comes out of phase

khighly and Slater like this.
  12. Tunaa
    Well actually i've lost my left side of it. But im surviving with the right side :D altough thats not enough for me :frowning2: So should i buy a pair of AS10 or wait for another Kz iems ?

13. CoiL
    Get ZSA or wait for ZS7 :wink:

14. mbwilson111
    I am still waiting for this because of the color. I was planning for it to be my last KZ... maybe my last IEM as I have too many already.

upload_2018-10-7_16-1-51.jpeg

15. Slater
    Even if the ZS7 comes out in purple?