I generally use my hiby r6 balanced without iematch on these two pairs, but also listened SE to both on my cayin n3, sometimes paired with the fiio a5. Most of my files are flac or 320kbps mp3, and the quality of recording varies. Good staging is often captured better by live recordings that technically aren't recorded well, I also listen to some binaural stuff just for fun. I have a soundstage playlist I use, but I wiped it out by accident and am building a new one (kept separate from the binaural stuff). It's a mix of genres but prog rock, Dave Matthews, mtv unplugged albums are good examples, and some quasi jazz stuff like gogo penguin or the Mercury program predominate that list...So, You are:
1) using balanced cables to compare them.
2) what source gear are You comparing with?
3) what amping You use?
4) what tips do You use and what size?
5) what music You mainly use to compare them?
1) using single ended cable with neutrik hq 90`jack (cable measures 0.2Ohm for R/L/G)
2) using HW & FW modified DX50 @ FLAC-only, <0.5 Ohm output impedance
3) using HW modified DX50 amping @ high gain ( 3.1V / 80mA juice per channel)
4) using Auvio S size wide bore tips
5) using mainly progressive rock with great masterings like Steven Wilson, Porcupine tree, Gazpacho, TOOL; Seven Impale, Dream Theater, The Mars Volta etc.
IT01 has best low-mids I`ve heard in IEM so far (even comparable with Asura 2.0 earbud, which has very good mids) with no bleed between mid-bass/bass/low-mids.
In general I like using the large starlines with the kz zs10 and my new bee foams with the it01 but also use the same new bees on the zs10 frequently too.
Am I the only one who makes playlists like "male vocals", "soundstage", "bass extension", "sparkle", "dynamic range" instead of normal people playlists, or does everyone here organise their music like a weirdo too?