1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. Bartig
    Took my new bike for a ride. It’s as good as a daily commute as the KZ ZSR I listened during the trip. I don’t think I have any other earphone that has so little wind noise during walking, running or biking.

<3 ZSR. B60E5C90-EA33-4D06-AF7E-414217C756ED.jpeg

2. basshead11
    Finally my zs10 arrived! After reading this thread i understand zs10 Will provide decent SQ but no outstanding. my expectations were low. Well, here i am. After 1 or 2 hours of brain burn in i think this iem worth every penny. Only with 2 hours of listening I can say its clearly a upgrade from my kz zs5 v1. Ill test them more to confirm more perceptions about this gem.

3. skajohyros
    Any brakes?

4. riffrafff
    I see you chose the shorter, more inoffensive version of that gif. LOL. :beyersmile:

DocHoliday likes this.
  5. Otto Motor
    The phonograph's hype generation for the 16-driver earphone - quantity over quality again? At $$80 too risky an experiment for me. The phonograph are a bunch of cheeseballs hidden between ads, sorry.

the phonograph-1.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    manukmanohar likes this.
  6. Zerohour88
    I consider them as a fluff piece, other than for announcement, specs and pics, I don't know why people even trust most of what they say.

an $80 8BA IEM, I'd be intrigued if I hadn't tested a $100 DIY SK846 that quite possibly matches the SE846 in sound sig

7. loomisjohnson
    which diy is that zero?

8. TheVortex
    A variety of shops on AliExpress sell a clone of the Shure SE846

9. zazaboy
    -

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  10. groucho69
    I agree

HungryPanda and toddy0191 like this.
  11. Superluc
  12. misterchao
    ES4 and ZSA are both dual hybrid drivers?

13. Zerohour88
    as other have stated, yeah, not really elaborating as despite the renamed convention, still technically a copy.

14. Cruelhand Luke
    I love when you have a chance to introduce a fellow music lover to good headphones. Earlier today I let my boss listen to my ZS5....this happened in the span of less than a minute after putting the music on:
    WHOA!......how much were they.....can you get me some??

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2018
  15. handwander
    ZSA shell looks nice but 16 BAs? Starting to feel like the 2000s era megapixel wars.