1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. pbui44
    FiGuY1017 likes this.
  2. Slater
    haha, I was just saying that CEIMs do have their issues as well.

I seem to remember you are in your mid 60s if my memory serves me correctly.

Wide bore Turbo/Whirlwinds work great for ATE, ATE-S, and ATR. The Tennmak version are more robust than the KZ version, but both would work in a pinch.

The key is pushing them all the way down so the nozzle is level with the top of the tip. Like this:

Untitled drawing (7).jpg

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  3. rayliam80
  4. zazaboy
    Guys can we conclude that the best KZ iem the KZ es4 is ATM .. and better is then KZ zs6 KZ zs10 and KZ zsr ... what do you think guys... and other users who has KZ es4 what do you think..

5. Makahl

You'll get better answers in some weeks when more people will receive their pair and get the time to evaluate their opinion. At the moment only 1 guy on this thread got the ES4 so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. snip3r77
    Monkey see, monkey does.
    Jumping on the graphene bandwagon of course no tuning included :)

7. hiflofi
    Having an odd issue with my ZS6 recently. Tips are slipping off very easily. Basically impossible to keep on the nozzle.

8. WildSeven
    clean your tip and the nozzle with damp cotton cloth, remove any "oil" and it should not slip off easily.

Bartig likes this.
  9. Slater
    Also, once it is cleaned with alcohol to remove any oils (and dry), dampen a qtip (cotton swab) with some hairspray. Then slightly dampen the nozzle, and slip the tips on. Then let air dry for an hour or 2.

Old BMX trick to keep handgrips from popping off of handle bars :)

FiGuY1017 and Lunar Eclipse like this.
  10. hiflofi
    OK will try this!

GrassFed likes this.
  11. WildSeven
    Never used hairspray that way, any residue? I'd rather clean regularly then leaving sticky stuff behind.

12. DocHoliday
    ?????

groucho69 likes this.
  13. Slater
    We've been doing it to bikes for 40 years now with no issues.

14. khighly
    KZ should match colors on the pcb's. Red pcb on transparent black doesn't look good. Black pcb with black shell would look much better.

Lord Rexter, DocHoliday and Slater like this.
  15. Slater
    Black PCB would have looked good with all of the colors, not just the black shell.

Like you said, the red doesn't look good, especially with the red and green shells.

Last edited: May 12, 2018