1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. alex5908
    Have you tried that?
    Even the people who are very far from audiophiles can hear the difference. The question is to get a real (not fake) copper or copper plated cable.

2. smy1
    Cool, what about the regular silver one? Are they basically the same thing as the silver plated one?

3. mbwilson111
    well someone will just have to get both and take them apart and/or compare the sound... all I know is that I like this QKZ V1

4. jeromeaparis
    What do you like about the sound of the VK1 ?

5. mbwilson111
    djmakemynight, Bartig and HungryPanda like this.
  6. mrmoto050
    I prefer my KSR and KS3 to KZ-ZS10 .

7. mrmoto050
    I love that portable tube amp, listen with my old Sony CD portable and LCD-2's. Must be old school too.

8. mrmoto050
    The KZ-Zs10 doesn't even remotely come close to the HD600, it sounds washed out in comparison. imo

9. Bartig
  10. mbwilson111
    I gave my ZS3 to my husband because it did not fit me correctly and bought a ZSR (first making sure that his fit me) . My ZS10 has not arrived yet but last week (before ordering mine) I had a nice listen with my husbands pair. So I know it fits and I enjoy the sound. I also like my (green) ZS6. It is always difficult for me to rate one above another because when I am lost in the music I am not thinking about that... only the music.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    djmakemynight and CYoung234 like this.
  11. mbwilson111
    It had a nice spacious sound. Keep in mind they were new out of the box, no burn in and I listened mostly in the middle of the night so was choosing relaxing albums. I am not the one to ask about instrument placement, I have no idea. I am not a musician. I am not a sound engineer. I am simply a music lover and a person who gets too curious about new things.

djmakemynight, GrassFed and Bartig like this.
  12. ChaoticKinesis
    What is a KSR? Do you mean ZSR and ES3 or ZS3?

13. TheVortex
    How do you change the language to English for the KZ bluetooth adapter?

14. mbwilson111
    [deleted

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  15. ChaoticKinesis
    Ha! I get 4 on a good night during the week.