1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. Viber
    The treble is similar, maybe a few % less on the ZSR. My test song was "Ace Of Base - The Sign" (yay 90's).

I don't find it piercing though, depends on the song really. YMMV.
    Also, Foam tips can help tame the treble on the ZSR.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    WalterTorino likes this.
  2. WalterTorino
    I am not a person who likes to blame someone because of such things :) Anyway I'm not very picky listener :) If ZSR sound close to zs6 and if it have more bass - 80-90% i'll like it :)

NeonHD, PacoBdn and Viber like this.
  3. Jay Magaling
    I checked the KZ official AliExpress store yesterday. It's not available anymore.

4. LordZero
    So if you own the Zs6, would be ZSR a upgrade, downgrade or the same?

5. thebigredpolos
    I read that when I ordered my ZST in limited edition Joker print in December that they're only releasing 200 a month. Here's a link to the dead (no longer available) listing on KZ's store on Ali, where those curious can see the 3 limited edition prints, and mention of the "limited edition of the monthly 200" for those curious. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/KZ-...uetooth-Cable-Wings-Joker-OP/32848167031.html

bsoplinger likes this.
  6. Jay Magaling
    I was really confused by that broken english from the KZ store. I thought they meant only the first 200 orders will get the discount

7. thebigredpolos
    I did see them become available for about a week at the beginning of the year as well (although I don't remember if the price was $12 or $30), but things can definitely get lost in translation, so who really knows.

8. bsoplinger
    I'd love to get all 3 styles, or at least the wings and joker ones. But if they are $30 I wouldn't as they aren't *that* unique.

9. bsoplinger
  10. Viber
    Sidegrade.

11. Buchi
    Thanks to you guys, I just got my first chi-fi, Kz ATR. I don't know much about the music terms but all I can say is that sound wise, it's better than all the iems I've ever owned but microphonics could be better.

12. Buchi
    Double post.

13. mbwilson111
    A sidegrade is what I am expecting. I love my ZS6 but from what people are saying I think the ZSR is worth adding to the "collection." It won't sound the same. Of course I do not NEED it but I really like the look of that translucent green:) I only wish they had done a deep translucent purple - amethyst. That would have been even better! A deep translucent amber would also be nice. Something like these images:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

charlescc2, hakuzen and HungryPanda like this.
  14. Podster
    The $30 does not bother me because I think the ZST is worth thirty, I've contacted He Yue at KZ store and he has put me on a contact list for the next production run of the Ltd. Ed ZST's. Told him I was interested in the Joker and OP Dreams and he said he would make me a deal on all three if I wanted them of course he's also seen my massive KZ collection and I'm sure he is anxious to help me keep building:rolling_eyes: LOL

15. Slater
    You could always paint a regular set - just protect with a top coat of mod podge or clear acrylic nail polish.

Strat Rider likes this.