1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. eaglesgift
    I couldn't agree more. I'm fed up to the back teeth of having to read his bitter rants. I recommend putting him on ignore Luke.

2. JayceOoi
    trellus and oyobass like this.
  3. oyobass
    I just received the ZST I ordered Oct 25 yesterday. Customer service told me there is a 3 month acceptable window on free shipping, so I guess I was lucky to get it in 40 days.

4. groucho69
    In a word, no.

eaglesgift likes this.
  5. eaglesgift
    3 months might be 'acceptable' to them but I doubt any of their customers would agree.

6. alota
    i received the kz6 today. despite the sound(i have no tried), the build is excellent for an headphone that costs only 24€.
    i had the kz zst and now the kz zs5 that like so much with comply confort tips

7. SomeGuyDude
    It... they did. That is exactly what they did. I thought that was rather obvious.

8. SomeGuyDude
    3 months shipping is unacceptable unless they're sending it by bicycle.

9. Podster
    Not sure where you are located but Gearbest got these to me in 16 Days:wink: The RED ones are fire:thumbsup:

Sexy Red.JPG

trellus and HiFiChris like this.
  10. ivo001
    I'm in the Netherlands. (Look at the top right corner of my message)
    The odd thing is, that orders placed 9 and 11 days later in the same shop, to the same destination arrived earlier. And those were the orders I was least excited for.

11. nadezhda 6004
    The same with me about ZS5 and 3. "Shipped" on November 16.

12. Podster
    You know I often wonder if these sellers do just one mass shipment per month to save cost/trips. Could be one might order something the day after they ship and then wait for a full month to catch the next shipment train, I have no idea but have wondered as this has happened to me as well. Then their are the ones that sell you something and they are waiting for new stock to arrive but fail to let the buyer know this:rolling_eyes:

13. eaglesgift
    That right one looks damaged?

14. oyobass
    Son (whining): "But dad, I don't want to go to America with a delivery!" Dad (growling): "Shut up and keep on swimming!"

groucho69, bsoplinger and SomeGuyDude like this.
  15. oyobass
    With free shipping, you get what you pay for.

groucho69 likes this.