1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. bsoplinger
    Would you please list what tips you've decided on? I'm always curious about what other people found to be a good tip for any given IEM.

2. bsoplinger
    I just entered it on the shopping cart summary page. The one right before where you pick shipping method and payment method.

It could be a promo code of the 'first xxx today' style where once xxx quantity are ordered its dead until the next day? Otherwise I don't have a useful suggestion.

3. Rilke
    Big up to JayceOoi ! You da real MVP :cry:

When I first logged in the french Gearbest. The code didn't work as well . Then I logged in the english version of the website and the code did work ( yesterday ) And don't know if it will work for you, but you can give it a try

Fox2twenty and zentro like this.
  4. Spelaeus
    Received my KZ zs6 from gearbest this past Saturday. It was a bit of a surprise, because my tracking information never actually updated and I was about ready to contact gearbest about it.

Fox2twenty likes this.
  5. Fox2twenty
    Awesome impressions. Wish now I'd already gotten green. :call_me:

djmakemynight likes this.
  6. groucho69
    You're saying 11/11 will not temp you?

7. Rilke
    It will but not for audio gear ... I have to much passions going on ... :sweat_smile:

I usually keep 1 product for 1 purpose . I already have a Philips Fidelio L2 for headphones.
    Vido for earbuds ( I am mostly an earbuds guy ) . And Zs6 paired with fiio x1 ii will complete the trinity.
    It's time to stop:sweat_smile:

Fox2twenty likes this.
  8. Rilke
    edit : please help me erase this post

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  9. Fox2twenty
    Good choice

Rilke likes this.
  10. groucho69
    What is this strange word you speak? This stop? I do not know of its meaning.

FraterOiram, djmakemynight and Rilke like this.
  11. HungryPanda
    we cannot stop or Head-Fi would wither and die...................

12. Fox2twenty
    Hm. Touché

13. groucho69
    I am not touchy. Now stop saying that.

HungryPanda likes this.
  14. khighly
    I just got a proper DAC and actual power into my ZS5v1's and HOLY MOLY where did those great mids come from?

Slater, maxxevv, CoiL and 1 other person like this.
  15. Fox2twenty
    Well then, I need to get back into portable amps. :call_me: