Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 16, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #23,552 of 63,834
How did you get the 4ALL5 code to work? I can't get it to work at all. Keeps saying "This Code does not exist. Please check again." :0(
I just entered it on the shopping cart summary page. The one right before where you pick shipping method and payment method.

It could be a promo code of the 'first xxx today' style where once xxx quantity are ordered its dead until the next day? Otherwise I don't have a useful suggestion.

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #23,553 of 63,834
i ordered them two days ago,i have a tracking number but doesnt show up yet,you should wait a couple days and then check again

btw the guy was JayceOoi

Big up to JayceOoi ! You da real MVP :cry:

How did you get the 4ALL5 code to work? I can't get it to work at all. Keeps saying "This Code does not exist. Please check again." :0(

When I first logged in the french Gearbest. The code didn't work as well . Then I logged in the english version of the website and the code did work ( yesterday ) And don't know if it will work for you, but you can give it a try

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #23,555 of 63,834
KZ ZS6's arrived today, tip rolled till I was happy. First impressions were these are crispy up top but I find it gives them great air, bass is very good not bloated in any way lower mids a bit recessed, upper mids are there in spades. Will burn them in but these are a very energetic pair of iems. Probably my favourite KZ earphone so far and needless to say they look great in green
Awesome impressions. Wish now I'd already gotten green. :call_me:

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #23,556 of 63,834
Is there anyone who bought the kz zs6 from Gearbest this weekend ? Did they shipped your orders ?

Anyway thanks to the dude who posted GB promo codes it worked for me:punch:. Got the green ones for 26e shipping included.

These are going to be the endgame for me, at least till the end of next year ....:sob:

You're saying 11/11 will not temp you?

Oct 16, 2017 at 6:16 PM Post #23,559 of 63,834
It will but not for audio gear ... I have to much passions going on ... :sweat_smile:

I usually keep 1 product for 1 purpose . I already have a Philips Fidelio L2 for headphones.
Vido for earbuds ( I am mostly an earbuds guy ) . And Zs6 paired with fiio x1 ii will complete the trinity.
It's time to stop:sweat_smile:
Good choice

Oct 16, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #23,560 of 63,834
It will but not for audio gear ... I have to much passions going on ... :sweat_smile:

I usually keep 1 product for 1 purpose . I already have a Philips Fidelio L2 for headphones.
Vido for earbuds ( I am mostly an earbuds guy ) . And Zs6 paired with fiio x1 ii will complete the trinity.
It's time to stop:sweat_smile:

What is this strange word you speak? This stop? I do not know of its meaning.

Oct 16, 2017 at 6:43 PM Post #23,563 of 63,834
Oct 16, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #23,564 of 63,834
I just got a proper DAC and actual power into my ZS5v1's and HOLY MOLY where did those great mids come from?

Oct 16, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #23,565 of 63,834
I just got a proper DAC and actual power into my ZS5v1's and HOLY MOLY where did those great mids come from?
Well then, I need to get back into portable amps. :call_me:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back