Know of a good amp for Ultrasone Pro 750's?
Jan 20, 2011 at 10:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Taowolf51

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello,
I have a simple setup, I have a pair of Ultrasone Pro 750's hooked up to a nuForce uDAC, which is hooked up to my PC. I was happy with this setup, until I started sound classes, and used my headphones down in the sound labs. I was surprised how much better my headphones sounded down there. The equipment it was hooked to was a DigiDesign Mbox2 (we use ProTools), and I'm not a sound expert (I'm an animator), I believe I could tell what was making my headphones sound better, the amp. So I began looking at amps, and am interested in potentially buying one. My only 2 requirements are that it works with my nuForce uDAC, and is under $100 (under $50 gives you bonus points). Anything under $100 I would seriously consider, anything under $50 I would buy within the week. I found two that interested me, the Sampson S Amp, and the Behringer HA400, the only thing that irks me is that they are 4 channel, and if I can get something of higher quality that is 1 channel for the same price, I would prefer that.
Big thanks to anyone that can help. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back