Klipsich Image S4 or Re-Zero
Dec 8, 2010 at 2:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Rankiz

100+ Head-Fier
I love my Sennheiser HD 595 so I would like detailed with much soundstage. But I belive both have this. Re-Zero must be imported from England, but Klipsich Image s4 is to be found in my country. Will be used with my iPhone and other portable devices.

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #4 of 15
Ive heard the s4 not owned it. Owned the RE-ZERO. The adapter wasnt a problem for me. I found the soft cable one slightly annoying since the re-zero has a right angle cable and the adapter is also right angle. The hard cable one is quite small.

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:41 PM Post #5 of 15

Quote:
I love my Sennheiser HD 595 so I would like detailed with much soundstage. But I belive both have this. Re-Zero must be imported from England, but Klipsich Image s4 is to be found in my country. Will be used with my iPhone and other portable devices.

Depends if you want a flat response, or a more lively one.  I for example hated the Superfi4s because they had a more neutral sound........I enjoy the S4s much, much more.  I listen to music that doesnt get hurt by a more "fun" sound signature. 

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #6 of 15
betwen these 2 , re-zero is better i think.

i have a pair 3 months now and i am very pleased with it.

for 100$ it is very good buy.

and i have no problem with the adaptors , they are small than what they look in pics.

Happy hunting.

Dec 8, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #7 of 15
Wound't it be troublesome to use 2 adapters? As I need another adapter to make the minijack fit into the iPhone.

Dec 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM Post #9 of 15
I need to use both because using just the iPhone adapter alone would result in sound from only one place.

Dec 22, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #15 of 15

Quote:
Got my re-rero yesterday and the soundstage is better compared
to senns 595.
redface.gif

Glad you're enjoying them!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back