Klipsch X5s for $125 = Best Value?
Dec 2, 2008 at 1:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

schneller

1000+ Head-Fier
Can anyone suggest a better value for the money at the moment?

Dec 2, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #5 of 11
Still on as of right now...

Dec 2, 2008 at 2:23 AM Post #6 of 11
I took the plunge. For $125 I can't go wrong...and can simply return them if not 100% satisfied.

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Nine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You could do what I did and buy all three, lol. I have a X10, X5 and Custom 3. I'd not recommend the X10's until the crappy cord and strain relief is fixed. Mine are coming apart.

how would u rate the x10 in terms of sound quality?

also, how do u take care of ur cord? lots of care? little care? im just wondering how fragile these cords really are thats all.

Dec 2, 2008 at 8:10 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Nine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You could do what I did and buy all three, lol. I have a X10, X5 and Custom 3. I'd not recommend the X10's until the crappy cord and strain relief is fixed. Mine are coming apart.

Please elaborate.

How long have you had your Image X10s?

Where and for how long do you use your X10s? Gym? Home? Work? At a dask? Walking around?

Does your player reside in your pocket? Does it sit on a desk (PC/iPod Dock/whatever)? Do you use another means of holding/carrying your player? (This matters only because it would be easy to add a fair amount of additional stress from a pocket, for instance)

How often do your X10s make it back into their case? Do you ever carry them around in your pocket? Do you wrap them tightly when putting them back into the case, or are you careful to avoid putting strain on either end of the cord?

Thank you in advance for your response. I am very curious because I want to know precisely what is causing so many to have problems with the X10 and its cord.

Dec 2, 2008 at 10:18 AM Post #11 of 11
Wow. I guess it ended last night. I'm glad I made my move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back