Klipsch UK warranty
Oct 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

rev

New Head-Fier
Hi All,

I was a member before but it looks like you've had a clear out of old usernames.. My question that hopefully someone can help me with?

I seem to be having a problem with the retailer I bought my headphones from and Klipch Uk.. I tried to return my Custom 3 headphones via Klipsch uk and was told that in the 1st year they need to be returned to the retailer, no problem I ring the retailer who tell me they will only deal with return/replacements for the first 3 months and all returns after that period have to go to Klipsch!!! Who do I return them too for repair please as I'm a little confused, the headphones have a 2 year warranty and I even registered them with Klipch to receive the extra pair of ear buds which was the incentive?

Best regards Jon

Oct 12, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #2 of 5
Jon,
Can you please send me an email with the details of your case, including any email communications, and where you purchased (with receipt)? If purchased from an authorized dealer, you should be taken care of during the full warranty period.
amy.unger@klipsch.com
Thank you!

Oct 13, 2009 at 10:01 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jon,
Can you please send me an email with the details of your case, including any email communications?
Thank you!

Thank you Amy, email sent
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 15, 2009 at 11:42 AM Post #4 of 5
A big thank you to Amy and Ed for working hard in the background and solving my return problem..

As a note to anyone who has purchased headphones or IEM's from some of the larger online stores.. they state on the website in very small print, and you really have to search for it as they don't mention it when you purchase, that they do not take returns for these item after 3 month. This is something you will get repeatedly told when you ring them to arrange a return out of this period. I'm sure hey innocently believe this legal due to the disclaimer..

Be firm as under British law the disclaimer holds no legal value and they have to except them. Unfortunately they only offer a refund so anyone who bought headphones a while ago may be out of pocket due to the exchange rate changes..

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back