1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Klipsch S4 or Klipsch S2?

1. fleasbaby
    Hi All,

I am looking to get a pair of in-ears, and am thinking of either of the above...any recommendations/reasons to avoid either? Reviewers seem to think the S2 is the most comfortable thing ever, but of course, the S4 is a couple of steps up and is said to have better sound.

Thanks in advance.

2. fleasbaby
    *chuckle* Well, after the overwhelming response, I did a little further research and I went with a pair of Dunu Tridents...they were good, the sound a delight, but after a week I found them too uncomfortable. The heavy metal casing and the need to drive them into my ear canal became a turnoff (at work I listen for about 4 hours a day).

I usually use a pair of Grado SR60i, so off I go to look for an earbud design that tries to match these :)...

3. mark2410 Contributor
    GR06 is comfy and similarish to the dunu, something like the brainwavz M1 if you want a more grado sound

4. fleasbaby
    Actually thinking of the Yuin PK3 or PK2...any thoughts? I know PK3 has a pretty ardent following on here...

5. fleasbaby
    I suppose I should add, I have been using the Grado's with a Rockboxed iPod Classic and a Fii0 E7 amp with an LOD. The buds I am shopping about for will go with a Rockboxed Sansa Clip Zip 8GB, with a 32 GB micro SD. Pretty much everything played will be flac and primarily jazz and electronic music along the lines of Flying Lotus, Four Tet, etc...