1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Klipsch S4 logo wears off

1. aflashoflight
    I recently bought the Klipsch S4 earbuds and the logo "Klipsch" has basically worn off. I've had it for about a couple of weeks, using it for about a hour or two a day during that time. Is this normal? Have other people experienced this?

IMG_0974.jpg

2. Danthrax
    Did you order from an authorized seller?

3. Cycle10s
    Had mine about a year before I noticed it wearing off. I was mildly annoyed about it.

4. phntmsmshr
    are you a particularly oily person around the ears?

5. aflashoflight
    I have an oily face but I don't think my ears are too bad. Even so, for a premium set of earbuds, I hope this isn't happening to a lot of people... whether quickly or over a longer period of time.

6. aflashoflight
    I got this off ebay for $50 since I'm in Canada and the selection/price for earbuds aren't good. It sounds pretty good, the bass is nice. The package I got it in looks authentic, I had to tear the perforated section on the side to open it. I hope they are real.

7. CircaV12
    I've had mine for over a year and the logo wore off pretty quickly.  But then again I use and abuse my s4, they are primarily used in the gym and yeah they get beat on. I just recabled them the other day because they were starting to cut in and out.