Klipsch Image x10 for sale at £129.99 in the UK - BE QUICK
Jan 2, 2009 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Aerotec

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

Can't see this having been posted already. It only has a few days to run so be quick if interested.

As a "What Hifi" reader if you follow this link you can buy the Klipsch Image x10 for only £129.99, saving £50. Offer ends Jan 6th so be quick!

Rich

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:21 AM Post #3 of 13
I am a new obsessive to this head phone malarky so might give it a go to do a sound off with my new SE530s.

Hello, too, from another Edinburgh based head-fi'er. How many others are there around here? Enough to have a get together with some kit?

Jan 3, 2009 at 1:11 AM Post #5 of 13
This offer was the reason for me questioning which courier Klipsch used - not quite cheap enough for an impulse buy but after my triple.fi lost an argument with a drawer it's close enough for me
frown.gif

I wasn't sure whether posting about the offer was allowed, but seems it is so next time I see an offer I'll be sure to share
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 3, 2009 at 8:22 PM Post #7 of 13
Yup just got it Mark. My settings to alert to PMs and thread replies was switched off so now configured on! Will be in touch, Rich

Jan 4, 2009 at 11:59 AM Post #8 of 13
Couldn't resist. My rationale was that, this having attained a certain popularity, that it was unlikely I was gona pick it up for cheaper anytime soon. Lookin forward to the imminent arrivals to my IEM collection, in these and the Senn IE8's! (dunno if I can ultimately afford to keep all of them though!). Thanks for the heads-up and link Aerotec! Appreciated.

Jan 4, 2009 at 9:52 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well apart from my resenting the disparity i just dont really want the x10, from all accounts its going to be more bassy than i really want

Fair dos mate. It doesn't really appeal to you why bother? Makes perfect sense to me! I wouldn't say I'm a basshead but I do like quality, dynamic bass.

Jan 5, 2009 at 4:18 PM Post #12 of 13
Any chances for those Puppies being sent outside the UK/Ireland?

Jan 5, 2009 at 4:24 PM Post #13 of 13
Not sure but happy to help out if I can.

PM me if you want to try ordering and have them delivered to me if they won't take an international order.

Can give you my ebay id so you get peace of mind that I am not out to rip you off.
evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachodlv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chances for those Puppies being sent outside the UK/Ireland?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back