Klipsch Image S4i vs X7i?
Jun 7, 2013 at 2:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

toriko759

New Head-Fier
While I'm saving up for more expensive headphones, I'm sick of the standard apple headphones that I have currently so I want to get some relatively cheap IEM's in the meanwhile (the X7i is on sale for $130 in future shop). So, could I get an unbiased comparison between the two?
I'm looking for punchy,  evident bass that still makes way for the rest of the music. Everything should be clear and relatively tight, and the bass should be more of an extremely evident guideline for the music, rather than all there is to it (that you can hear). I'm going to be listening on an iPod touch 5th gen, and since I'll be returning it within the month, it has to be durable so it doesn't break before I return it, and so I can sleep with it. I imagine that the s4i rugged would be more durable than the x7i, but do you think that the x7i would still fit the bill? 

If you have a recommendation, please say why.

Jun 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM Post #2 of 3
While I'm saving up for more expensive headphones, I'm sick of the standard apple headphones that I have currently so I want to get some relatively cheap IEM's in the meanwhile (the X7i is on sale for $130 in future shop). So, could I get an unbiased comparison between the two?
I'm looking for punchy,  evident bass that still makes way for the rest of the music. Everything should be clear and relatively tight, and the bass should be more of an extremely evident guideline for the music, rather than all there is to it (that you can hear). I'm going to be listening on an iPod touch 5th gen, and since I'll be returning it within the month, it has to be durable so it doesn't break before I return it, and so I can sleep with it. I imagine that the s4i rugged would be more durable than the x7i, but do you think that the x7i would still fit the bill? 

If you have a recommendation, please say why.
Why not go for x10(not 10i)? They are about $100 on amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back