Kinda lost between image s4/addiem
Sep 8, 2009 at 5:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pHEnomIC

100+ Head-Fier
I was originally thinking about getting the image s4 from klipsch iems. I need something for the library/some gym. A few people recommended the denon ah-c710. I am sort of short on cash and have been hearing great things about the addiems and how you can supposedly find them for 30-40$. I keep losing auctions on these and came to the conclusion that you can't get them for 40 bucks at the moment.

Should I keep trying on addiems, just go ahead and get the image s4, or go with the denons?

Id prefer not to amp the headphones, but i may get a fiio e5 or use my cmoy for portability.

Right now i have the denon ah-d1001s (fully modded and recabled) and i love how they sound but i feel they are a bit weak on bass despite what people say.

I listen to rock, techno, rap.

I am thinking about getting a cheaper iem now and getting something nicer/pricier (100$ range) for xmas. So what do you suggest I do? Any other recommendations?

Sep 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #2 of 3
I think I did some people a major wrong by mentioning getting the ADDIEMs at that price. For a while there were several for sale on ebay many of which were buy it now in that range, but for whatever reason, the price has not been that low in the last month or so. Good luck though.

Sep 8, 2009 at 4:54 PM Post #3 of 3
Probably a supply/demand issue. Everyones ravin about em and theres only a steady supply of em so price went up. So what should I do, get something in the 40-50 range or just go for the image or denons?

I am kinda interested in a re2/f5 combo as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back