Keyboard-Fi
Jan 29, 2015 at 8:48 PM Post #1,651 of 2,074
I tried a friend's Corsair K90 and I hated the combination of MX Reds and membrane keys. I wouldn't pay $90 for one of those....

This on the other hand, I absolutely love!
75% keyboard size, KBTalking Race II model, MX Brown switches, white keycaps/keyboard, and green LED backlighting

Maximum brightness

Minimum brightness

I'll probably add some O-rings to the keys to dampen the sound on top of the already relatively quiet MX Browns.

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #1,652 of 2,074
I tried a friend's Corsair K90 and I hated the combination of MX Reds and membrane keys. I wouldn't pay $90 for one of those....

This on the other hand, I absolutely love!
75% keyboard size, KBTalking Race II model, MX Brown switches, white keycaps/keyboard, and green LED backlighting

Excellent keyboard.  I just recently picked up a Poker II, kind of it's little brother.  Decided on the MX blue switches and have to say I'm quite pleased.  Have browns on my ErgoDox, and while I still appreciate those, the change of pace is pretty nice.  Plus, that clicking sound is so satisfying, even if my neighbors hate me for it.

Feb 12, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #1,653 of 2,074
CM stealth TKL with cherry mx brown switches. i bought some linux keycaps to replace the windows logo. awesome keyboard, sturdy as **** (thick metal sheet inside the kb to make it sturdy). removable micro usb cable for easy transport and you dont have to throw away the whole damn thing if the cable ****s the bed. excellent for gaming and looking like a total badass.

Feb 12, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #1,656 of 2,074
Heh, if anyone has any keyboards with a faulty cable and don't wanna fix it, send it to me haha. :p

Feb 12, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #1,657 of 2,074
Heh, if anyone has any keyboards with a faulty cable and don't wanna fix it, send it to me haha.
tongue.gif

Roshambo for it?

Feb 17, 2015 at 4:27 AM Post #1,659 of 2,074
I have a Ducky, Filco, 2 Leopolds, a Model M and a HHKB2.

My daily drivers are the Model M and HHKB2 but I love my Cherry MX boards just as much. I will say that the Ducky feels just as solid as my Filco and Leopolds - there's not much between them. The Ducky is a stellar performer especially if you are on a budget and the Shine series are the best backlit Mech keyboards out there IMO. 

Feb 17, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #1,660 of 2,074
My first, a RK-9000 W/MX Blue switches and Vortex Bi-color PBT double shot caps. I love it, I moved from a G15 (hence screen above).

Feb 20, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #1,661 of 2,074
  Any Ducky fans here? How would you compare Ducky to Filco? Which one do you prefer? 

They're both good, but Ducky is better value right now. You should also look at KBParadise. I recommend the KBParadise keyboards over Ducky now, because the Shine 4 feels cheaper than the Shine 3. I don't own a Shine 4 but I tried one earlier this month, and I wasn't impressed with the build. It honestly felt like the Razer Blackwidow I had ages ago. 

Feb 20, 2015 at 7:13 AM Post #1,662 of 2,074
Razer Blackwidow Chroma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back