Keyboard-Fi
Jun 14, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #1,561 of 2,074
I feel OG with my keyboard. I've been using for the past 7 years. Its the keyboard from a $300 bundle compaq desktop. The funny thing is every other aspect of my computer is expensive. 

Jun 15, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #1,562 of 2,074
Right now, and for the past few years, I've been using a G11 by Logitech...

Waiting for my Code TKL Green Cherry Mechanical to arrive via UPS. Simple, compact and loads of clicky goodness...

Jun 16, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #1,564 of 2,074
Are there any unlabeled keyboards with cherry blue switches besides the Das Keyboard brand?
Ducky has the labeling only on the bottom and on the PCB.

Jun 16, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #1,565 of 2,074
  Are there any unlabeled keyboards with cherry blue switches besides the Das Keyboard brand?

Does it have to bee 100% unlabeled? Filco has a design I really like where the keys are printed on the side rather than the top...

They also have it in TKL (tenkeyless). But Filco doesn't do backlighting. Cooler Master also has a design similar to this called the Quick Fire Stealth. 

Jun 17, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #1,570 of 2,074
Yes...greens are blues w more resistance. I grabbed a cherry switch tester from Cooler Master so that I could sample all the switches and see which one I preferred. I was going to go for brown but the more I played with the tester the more I liked the green. The tester costs $15 but you get a coupon in which you can apply $15 to the purchase of a Cooler Master keyboard.

www.cmstore-usa.com/mechanical-key-switch-demo-board/

Jun 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #1,572 of 2,074
I've been running with cherry reds for few years now and it has been working out great. Not a big fan of black or green switches, black switches felt too stiff and greens a lot more so. Personally I plan on getting that corsair rgb keyboard in July/August with blues.

Yeah that RGB by Corsair looks sweet. I bet it will be $299 at least though.

Jun 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #1,573 of 2,074
Yes...greens are blues w more resistance. I grabbed a cherry switch tester from Cooler Master so that I could sample all the switches and see which one I preferred. I was going to go for brown but the more I played with the tester the more I liked the green. The tester costs $15 but you get a coupon in which you can apply $15 to the purchase of a Cooler Master keyboard.

www.cmstore-usa.com/mechanical-key-switch-demo-board/

Cool that sounds like it might be more of a typewriter feel which is what I like.  I think I'll go with the Greens.  

EDIT: I ended up going with the company's signature scheme, like the minimalist look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back