Keyboard-Fi
Apr 25, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #32 of 2,074
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trysaeder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's almost surprising how many people have mechanical keyboards here, but being a place with obsessive compulsive geeks, I guess I should've seen it coming.

Mechanical meaning wired keyboards? That's because they're more reliable and better for gaming or productivity.

Apr 29, 2010 at 3:55 PM Post #35 of 2,074
OK. So I'm in the process of building a media PC that will be hooked up to my home theater. I'm looking for a wireless keyboard (bluetooth would be preferred but not required) that has a built in touchpad. Any suggestions? About the only one I can find is the Logitech DiNovo but I'm not sure I like its design.

Apr 29, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #36 of 2,074
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK. So I'm in the process of building a media PC that will be hooked up to my home theater. I'm looking for a wireless keyboard (bluetooth would be preferred but not required) that has a built in touchpad. Any suggestions? About the only one I can find is the Logitech DiNovo but I'm not sure I like its design.

I can only think of the DiNovo too. A lot of HTPC keyboards should have touchpads though.

Apr 29, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #37 of 2,074
Maybe Adesso makes something similar too. I walked around a local Barnes and Nobles and found out the computers have a keyboard with a touch pad on it. The computer froze, so I couldn't really play with it, but IIRC the keyboard has sort of a laptop feel to it, albeit a bit thick.

May 1, 2010 at 12:56 AM Post #39 of 2,074
Quote:

Originally Posted by lonereaction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same as mine! But mine is with printed characters. Because a lot of people won't be able to use my pc otherwise =/

isnt that the point?
tongue.gif

i already type dvorak and use a trackball... im considering a DAS keyboard to make the ultimate "only Doug can use this computer" build

May 1, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #40 of 2,074
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trysaeder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Planar Head, that link has gotten me back into keyboards. Perhaps instead of the DT880 i'll get a blank Cherry Brown Majestouch.

biggrin.gif

Glad to get you back in the game. (And say sorry to your wallet for me.)

May 1, 2010 at 4:45 AM Post #44 of 2,074
Happy Hacking Keyboards use Topre too, IIRC. No such luck for me though, I'm using a IBM M13 and Filco Majestouch with the Browns.

May 1, 2010 at 5:42 AM Post #45 of 2,074
OK, YOU WANT A LAUGH ON ME??? I thought for sure this "Post" was going to be about the fi-members keyboards, as in a piano or organs (thought for sure I'd be seeing someones hamond B3 with a pr.of Leslies).....DAMN, how old am I??? Anyway some nice pics and info about KEYBORADS.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back