Kennerton Audio - Magni Closed Back Headphones (New)
Type
For Sale
Currency
GBP
Price
Shipping Destinations
Europe, United Kingdom
post-15460644
Post #1 of 5

Dazzert318

Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am selling a pair of new Kennerton Magni Audiophile Closed-back Headphones. They are finished in unique bog oak wood and are complete with all original packaging and accessories. These are the latest addition to the Kennerton audiophile range and use cutting edge graphene technology to produce a much stronger and visceral speaker which results in excellent bass reproduction. They support both balanced and unbalanced audio sources although they are supplied with only an unbalanced cable. Currently I believe these are the only set for sale that are already in the UK. I imported two sets directly from the manufacturer hence why I am selling one pair, so if you're purchasing from within the UK or EU then you don’t have to worry about being stung for VAT or import duties on top of the purchase price. From a smoke free home. The price includes all Paypal fees plus insured next day delivery within the UK. Please contact me for postage rates if you are within the EU. Feel free to ask any questions.

Magni6.jpg
magni5.jpg
Magni4.jpg
Magni3.jpg
Magni2.jpg
Magni1.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)