KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread
Jan 8, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #769 of 1,358
Hype or not, it doesn't change the fact that the m500's sound awesome :)

Jan 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #770 of 1,358
I am one of the ones with a problem with the M200…was working nicely, last time I used them, left channel not functioning well. Have to contact KEF and complain, drag…

Sorry to hear that man. Let me know if you encounter problems in getting a replacement. I might be able to refer you to someone who can help.

Jan 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM Post #771 of 1,358
  So is the hype for the M500 completely dead at this point, or...?

Everything has already been said. Nothing else to really say. I still enjoy mine daily. All of the others I've had have gone away. M500 nailed it within its price range/looks/portability. 

Jan 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #772 of 1,358
I am one of the ones with a problem with the M200…was working nicely, last time I used them, left channel not functioning well. Have to contact KEF and complain, drag…

Sorry to hear that man. Let me know if you encounter problems in getting a replacement. I might be able to refer you to someone who can help.

Thanks, have to do the search for the receipt (been on a buying spree, and generally not great with that stuff anyway), then contact them and see what happens. Let you know if I have trouble (seems they aren't so forthcoming with helping on these issues)

Jan 8, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #773 of 1,358
Happy with my M500 but I do have one strange issue.  Want to know if anyone has "heard" the same.  When I use my cans, very often I actually hear my own pulse (hear beat) as well. The hearing of my own pulse could well be due to the snug fit (comfortably) of the cans on my ear.  Can't seem to get rid of it ie. moving the cans on my ear, making it less tight.  Anyone knows how to alleviate it.

Nevertheless, love my M500 safe for this unfortunate issue.

Jan 8, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #777 of 1,358
  lent to my gf. idk when I'll get them back.

i know how that is. My fiance uses my Miles Davis Trumpets, and she always laughs and says I'm not getting them back lol

Jan 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #779 of 1,358
  Lol. I should stop by her room to pick it up, or else, I don't think I'll ever get them back :p

You will have them back, for sure... but in the same condition as when you've lent them? Not too sure here 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 9, 2014 at 11:33 AM Post #780 of 1,358
  Happy with my M500 but I do have one strange issue.  Want to know if anyone has "heard" the same.  When I use my cans, very often I actually hear my own pulse (hear beat) as well. The hearing of my own pulse could well be due to the snug fit (comfortably) of the cans on my ear.  Can't seem to get rid of it ie. moving the cans on my ear, making it less tight.  Anyone knows how to alleviate it.

Nevertheless, love my M500 safe for this unfortunate issue.

Put on some more music and let your heart keep beating.  : )
I have the same "issue" with my Mikros 90, but it just means I am getting a very good seal.
Hearing my heart beat reminds me that I am alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back