1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. denis

Happy to see that you passed like me with success the possible fit issue!

2. fnkcow
    Quote:
    Maybe I could try fitting the EPH-100 bi-flange tips on these. Around the same diameter. Loved those bi-flange
    But maybe cant insert deep enough into the ear canals as the phone design requires a shallow fit otherwise the ear hook wont work properly

3. denis

Didn't notice that.

4. denis

There is nothing I can tell you about this as my ear canals seems to be the opposite of yours...
    Maybe the small stock tips will do the job?

5. fnkcow
    Quote:
    I use large tips and the EPH-100 bi-flange tips were perfect for me so maybe I can try them on the M200..
    When I get the M200 that is..
    Still sitting on the fence on getting it as there is no return policy where I buy it and since I'm not able to demo it beforehand I wont know if the fit is alright for me

6. denis

Maybe should you wait for a second hand pair? It would be the cheapest way to go in case they don't fit.

7. fnkcow
    Quote:
    Yeah maybe I should.. would be such a long wait [​IMG]

8. fnkcow
  9. chong
    Does anyone know whether the microphone & buttons on the M200 will work with HTC and Samsung Android phones?  

10. ericp10
    Quote:
    It answers and hangs up calls. I couldn't get the volume to work. If you tap the middle button twice it will automatically start playing tunes from the built-in DAP.

11. chong
    Quote:

Thanks for the fast reply!  You mean the microphone works fine right?  [​IMG][​IMG]

Which phones have you tried it on?

12. ericp10
    Quote:

Yes, the microphone works fine with the HTC One.

13. ericp10
    dweaver, I need another opinion: How does the M200 compare to the S2? Thanks.

14. aras
    how does m200 compare to senn ie80?

15. dweaver
    I can only go by memory in regards to the S2 so my comments should be suspect a bit.

I found the S2 to be a bit to tame in the mids causing to much of a U shaped signature. I think the M200 is better in all areas though, the bass has more quantity and quality, the mids are more detailed, and so is the treble. The best word to describe the difference is vivid, the M200 seems more vivid.

BTW just switched the tips to my UE900 large tips and while I am not using the lip on the M200, they slid in easily and don't seem like they will come off and are much much much better fitting and sounding. They now feel just like my UE900 but seem to not slide out as easily.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last