KCS-75 need a decent amp.
Dec 5, 2005 at 5:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

legcramp

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, I am in need of a decent amp for the KSC-75.. running them through the audigy 2 ZS modded a4pro. Anyways budget s around 80 bucks give or take 5 bucks.

Dec 5, 2005 at 6:02 AM Post #4 of 7
I have no experience with either of the above recommendations but there ya go -- the most often Head-Fi recommended sub-$100 amps. You may also want to look into Z-audio offerings as many people are high on them.

Dec 5, 2005 at 6:23 AM Post #5 of 7
MINT!!
Run it at 18 Volts and it puts all my other portables to shame. IMHO buffered circuits are the way to go. BIG dynamics for not a lot of $$$. Just bought mine for $50 from another member.

I wouldn't be surprised if a well made MINT can keep up with other more $$$ amps (Keeping the mods happy, not naming any specifics
biggrin.gif
).

Garrett

Dec 5, 2005 at 6:31 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
MINT!!
Run it at 18 Volts and it puts my govibe, PA2V2, little dot micro, and -gmoy to shame. IMHO buffered circuits are the way to go. BIG dynamics for not a lot of $$$. Just bought mine for $50 from another member.

I wouldn't be surprised if a well made MINT can keep up with other more $$$ amps (Keeping the mods happy, not naming any specifics
biggrin.gif
).

Garrett

The mods say we're not allowed to discuss different models?
confused.gif

I use the KSC-75 + PA2V2 all the time, and it really does bring the KSC-75 alive - out of all my headphones, the PA2V2 has the best "synergy" with KSC-75.

Dec 5, 2005 at 6:53 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by jagorev
The mods say we're not allowed to discuss different models?
confused.gif

Lets just say I'd rather not offend anyone!!

That's all.

Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back