Oct 13, 2021 at 11:41 PM Post #2,192 of 2,441
1. KB04 + ST1/KS1 + case/steller
2. Lark + ST1 + case
3. Lark + $3~5 coupon for next time.
4. Neon
5. Robin
6. Tri i4
Thanks Wendy.
I actually ordered a few days ago and it is on it's way. Decided I needed some more KBear in my life!

Edit: Fingers crossed I don't get No. 3 on the list. AU$40 for an iem that is selling for AU$28 on KBear's site + $3 voucher. I'll be happy with any of the others.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2021 at 1:58 AM Post #2,193 of 2,441
Thanks Wendy.
I actually ordered a few days ago and it is on it's way. Decided I needed some more KBear in my life!
Edit: Fingers crossed I don't get No. 3 on the list. AU$40 for an iem that is selling for AU$28 on KBear's site + $3 voucher. I'll be happy with any of the others.
So, did you receive it? tell us how lucky you are

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2021 at 2:57 AM Post #2,194 of 2,441
Have been using Robin for a week and I would say it is so amazing. While actually I don’t want to review it because I just wanna have a try and then post a short view of it, but the BAs and the DD fits so well, the sound is much smoother than Lark, and what’s more, the timbre of them fit well too. though the soundstage and the resolution is not the best at this price, but it is very healthy sound, like it.

If I have more time maybe I will review Robin, but now I am working on TRI Meteor now😁

Oct 19, 2021 at 3:53 AM Post #2,195 of 2,441
So, did you receive it? tell us how lucky you are
No, not received yet.
Will probably be another week or two.
Only left China today and things tend to sit in Sydney for a week or two before heading west

Oct 19, 2021 at 5:29 AM Post #2,196 of 2,441
Have been using Robin for a week and I would say it is so amazing. While actually I don’t want to review it because I just wanna have a try and then post a short view of it, but the BAs and the DD fits so well, the sound is much smoother than Lark, and what’s more, the timbre of them fit well too. though the soundstage and the resolution is not the best at this price, but it is very healthy sound, like it.

If I have more time maybe I will review Robin, but now I am working on TRI Meteor now😁
Cool, the TRI Meteor.

Waiting for your impressions!

Oct 20, 2021 at 3:10 AM Post #2,197 of 2,441
Say something to welcome our new IEMs TRI Meteor
1.jpg

Oct 20, 2021 at 3:50 AM Post #2,198 of 2,441

How do you like Meteor?

Oct 20, 2021 at 4:27 AM Post #2,199 of 2,441
How do you like Meteor?
Pretty nice, not like the IEMs that TRI released before, this time TRI provide a clear and gentle sound. Maybe will not be a poplar one, but got to be a good one.

Oct 22, 2021 at 2:57 AM Post #2,203 of 2,441
Oct 22, 2021 at 5:00 AM Post #2,204 of 2,441

Users who are viewing this thread

Back