KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Apr 30, 2021 at 1:52 PM Post #1,651 of 2,441
I bought two graphene cables from KBEAR and the seller put the label with wrong shipping info and I found this morning that the package was sent back the the seller. I've waited for 1 month and now I don't hear anything back regarding this issue while KBEAR workers are away for 5 days? Fantastic....
Check how long you have remaining to raise a dispute, if you are in time to raise a dispute, do so! AliExpress is getting faster at resolving disputes. If they find in your favour, I would suggest you ask for maximum refund. Get your money back and order from another seller, the KBEAR official store is safer.

Good luck with it.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #1,652 of 2,441
Check how long you have remaining to raise a dispute, if you are in time to raise a dispute, do so! AliExpress is getting faster at resolving disputes. If they find in your favour, I would suggest you ask for maximum refund. Get your money back and order from another seller, the KBEAR official store is safer.

Good luck with it.
Thanks, I used KBEAR official store. lol. It has been 30days after ordering so I believe I can open a dispute about this. It will be ok for me if I can hear back from KBEAR and send me products again (faster shipment option if they feel sorry for this). But 5 days of waiting would make me quite annoying. I should have ordered the ones from XinHS as their shipment was way faster when I ordered there before.

Apr 30, 2021 at 2:07 PM Post #1,653 of 2,441
Thanks, I used KBEAR official store. lol. It has been 30days after ordering so I believe I can open a dispute about this. It will be ok for me if I can hear back from KBEAR and send me products again (faster shipment option if they feel sorry for this). But 5 days of waiting would make me quite annoying. I should have ordered the ones from XinHS as their shipment was way faster when I ordered there before.
If you have the time to raise a dispute, then wait until after the holidays and contact @WendyLi here on Head-fi, she might be able to help resolve the issue for you.

Apr 30, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #1,654 of 2,441
If you have the time to raise a dispute, then wait until after the holidays and contact @WendyLi here on Head-fi, she might be able to help resolve the issue for you.
Yeah. I will wait. But its disappointing that I was excited to try those cables for my IEMs. We will see if the outcome deserves longer waiting time :)

May 1, 2021 at 9:06 AM Post #1,656 of 2,441
Off topic, but would you be able to tell us which of the iem’s you own in your signature is your favorite amped/unamped?
If I rank them in an order that I couple them with Qudelix 5,
UM MEST (OG) >>> UM 3DT > LZ A6 > ER4B = Tin HiFi P1 > NF Audio NM2+ > Thieaudio Legacy 3 = Fiio FH3 = Etymotic ER2XR.

Tin HiFi P1 gets better and better when amped with more power, and nearly unlistenable without amping.
ER series are also hard to drive compared to the rest.

May 1, 2021 at 10:03 AM Post #1,657 of 2,441
I was underwhelmed by KBear official seller in Aliexpress so far regarding their measure to deal with the delivery issue. The seller wanted me to deal with USPS directly which is not possible in a pandemic situation, and didn't seem to be willing to send me a new package before they receive the one sent back to China. Even though the issue came from their own fault, I am the only one suffering from this and it's pretty disappointing that the seller is not showing responsibility for this.

May 1, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #1,658 of 2,441
KS1 arrived.
Normally I like extra base in my sound preferences, but these have a bit too much. It is muffled and bloated out of the box. I'll need to give it more time.
For $15-20 you can't be mad though. It holds it's own at that price point and I could survive a long flight with these if my more expensive sets weren't available. I forgot my backpack one time and using Airport overpriced earphones was just brutal.

May 1, 2021 at 12:02 PM Post #1,659 of 2,441
I was underwhelmed by KBear official seller in Aliexpress so far regarding their measure to deal with the delivery issue. The seller wanted me to deal with USPS directly which is not possible in a pandemic situation, and didn't seem to be willing to send me a new package before they receive the one sent back to China. Even though the issue came from their own fault, I am the only one suffering from this and it's pretty disappointing that the seller is not showing responsibility for this.
They sent wrong shipping label to my expensive order too(2 IEMs& upgrade cable) , it was keephifi, official KBear dealer. Thankfully @WendyLi was able to connect me to Ann@keephifi, and Ann worked hard to pullout a new shipping label. She said they are upgrading shipping system and thus causing the glitches. I’d wait until they fixed the shipping system for the time being. Don’t want to even imagine placing $800 IEM with no tracking or whatsoever available, because most of the time, delivery carriers just throw it in front of my doorsteps Except DHL/Fedex. Then package could easily get stolen. I found the logistics for chi-fi is still in middle ages, compared to how advanced we have Amazon dealing with those thesedays. Now Amazon even uses AI-backed algorithm to predict consumer behaviors and locate merchandizes to nearby warehouse that awaits the certain individuals for purchase order.

Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 5:12 PM Post #1,660 of 2,441
Just posted out of box impression of Starsea.

Great tuning! I’m not afraid to say Starsea’s treble is Top of the league class.

It did not disappointed me even after listening to qdc Anole VX that arrived at the same time with Starsea, which is a quite statement because, you can literally have 20 to 24 Starseas with one Anole VX.
There are some differences but not disappointingly huge, like 15% ish.
So for value-to-money I’d pick starsea as best of 2021.
It was my second enlightenment since Moondrop’s Blessing2 offering.

May 4, 2021 at 9:22 PM Post #1,661 of 2,441
They sent wrong shipping label to my expensive order too(2 IEMs& upgrade cable) , it was keephifi, official KBear dealer. Thankfully @WendyLi was able to connect me to Ann@keephifi, and Ann worked hard to pullout a new shipping label. She said they are upgrading shipping system and thus causing the glitches. I’d wait until they fixed the shipping system for the time being. Don’t want to even imagine placing $800 IEM with no tracking or whatsoever available, because most of the time, delivery carriers just throw it in front of my doorsteps Except DHL/Fedex. Then package could easily get stolen. I found the logistics for chi-fi is still in middle ages, compared to how advanced we have Amazon dealing with those thesedays. Now Amazon even uses AI-backed algorithm to predict consumer behaviors and locate merchandizes to nearby warehouse that awaits the certain individuals for purchase order.
OK, update. KINBOOFI rep replied back, said she was out of work for 20 days and during that her boss (without knowing hands-on status) replied emails with random pull-out-of-*** type reply.

Amazon KInboofi store’s Believe on screen says in stock, but she said there is no inventory in thr warehouse anymore, my order is cancelled.

@WendyLi any other Believe leftover info? I’m very sad, I was notifed estimated delivery was 5/3, then boom, after all, it was nothing but a faux.

Last edited:
May 5, 2021 at 6:47 AM Post #1,662 of 2,441
OK, update. KINBOOFI rep replied back, said she was out of work for 20 days and during that her boss (without knowing hands-on status) replied emails with random pull-out-of-*** type reply.

Amazon KInboofi store’s Believe on screen says in stock, but she said there is no inventory in thr warehouse anymore, my order is cancelled.

@WendyLi any other Believe leftover info? I’m very sad, I was notifed estimated delivery was 5/3, then boom, after all, it was nothing but a faux.
You can get one in India for $200 if they ship to US. Available on www.theaudiostore.in

May 5, 2021 at 11:15 AM Post #1,663 of 2,441
May 5, 2021 at 11:42 AM Post #1,664 of 2,441
Thanks! 😭😭 $200...hmmmm a bit over my expectations but if they ship with proper method That may be an option.
They might ship via DHL or India Post+USPS combo. Not sure whether they ship globally.

May 5, 2021 at 11:46 AM Post #1,665 of 2,441
They might ship via DHL or India Post+USPS combo. Not sure whether they ship globally.
Just contacted them, they said now they only ship india only😭
0DAC8EB9-CBCC-4C94-B910-66C7416824B2.jpeg
0DAC8EB9-CBCC-4C94-B910-66C7416824B2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back