Kansas City Headfi Meet June 3rd @ Oak Park Library 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #17 of 25
Sounds great. One week to go everyone! I have the stuff from AT and JDS Labs so I can confirm all that they have sent. AT sent over the LS 70, LS 200 (these things are really great), the ATH-A200Z, the ATH-SR5 along with upgrade cables for the iem's that are fantastic. JDS sent over their Element, the El Stack (El Dac and El Amp), and the new OL Dac along with a bag of goodies for me to hand out to everyone. Hope to see everyone there!

May 27, 2017 at 8:00 PM Post #18 of 25
I'm looking to relocate from IL to KS (specifically Johnson County). Depending on how plans work out… if I'm in the area next weekend, I'll definitely try and stop by.

Edit: it's looking like I'll be driving down on Saturday, so probably won't make it. :/

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #19 of 25
Life seems to be getting in the way of hobbies. Due to my mother's declining health my daughters and grandson will be coming into town this weekend. It seems doubtful at this point that I'll be able to bring my toys by. I'll especially be missing the opportunity to put names and faces together. That and the possibility an Yggy will be on the table. I'll post if anything shifts around for me.

Jun 2, 2017 at 4:52 PM Post #21 of 25
Hey all, tomorrow is the day. I'll be at the library around 11:30 to see when we can set up and explain why people are coming in with equipment and power strips and stuff like that. Hope to see everyone there tomorrow, stay as long or as short as you would like!

Jun 2, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #22 of 25
I'm picking out gear/cables/'phones/music to bring. Will there be tables there, or do we need to bring our own?

Jun 2, 2017 at 6:47 PM Post #23 of 25
Tables will be there, but bring power strips and stuff of that kind. You can actually look at the room online, just search Oak Park Library and it is the 50 person room called the Glass Room.

Jun 20, 2017 at 11:04 PM Post #25 of 25
Even though I wasn't able to participate at this event I'm appreciative of the work done to make it happen. If it was worthwhile for anyone let's post some observations and make plans for the next get-together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back