Kaldas Research RR 1 Conquest ($500 Electrostatic)
Sep 23, 2019 at 8:03 AM Post #227 of 730
Deliveries have started Worldwide, although we are still only taking private orders. Sending you a PM.

Private orders because we are a new Manufacturer and there's still a lot that can go wrong, we want to provide the best concierge service until we are fully prepared.

Here are some more impressions -

InkedCapture_LI.jpg

70781743_10157565901519330_6047271454066606080_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #230 of 730
Modern day planars like the Empyrean didn't sound nearly as good as the RR1 did. I had a pair of Emperyan for a month and everytime I did an A-B test I kept going back to RR1. My ex-girlfriend had the same impression.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 9:44 AM Post #232 of 730
Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 9:47 AM Post #233 of 730

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 9:59 AM Post #234 of 730
Also its a headphone review site and this is not an item of necessity that scarcity of review of same Is of a great concern. Hopefully once it is mass produced you will get lot of reviews

It’s funny how you berate the guy for his lack of articulation soon following with the insignificance of it all.

I personally own the Empyrean and I call it the best looking Headphone ever made by man, I couldn’t care less for the sound of either it and the RR1 as at this point in my life, I don’t have the time for a HiFi headphone even though I manufacture one. I just like looking at it.

Everything about this hobby is subjective, it’s best not to analyse word by word as honestly, it’s a pointless endeavour.

Sep 23, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #235 of 730
It’s funny how you berate the guy for his lack of articulation soon following with the insignificance of it all.

I personally own the Empyrean and I call it the best looking Headphone ever made by man, I couldn’t care less for the sound of either it and the RR1 as at this point in my life, I don’t have the time for a HiFi headphone even though I manufacture one. I just like looking at it.

Everything about this hobby is subjective, it’s best not to analyse word by word as honestly, it’s a pointless endeavour.
My aim was never to berate anyone. If it feels so I will remove my posts. My only aim was to know when someone says it sounds good what does it mean.

All the best for the new headphone. I hope it does well and puts India in map of audiophile headphone community.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 11:08 AM Post #236 of 730
I posted my take on the RR1 against a modern day planar as the bass of RR1 reminded me of it in the first place.

When it comes to reviews I only write a review after trying a headphone for a considerable amount of time, as I think sound signature grows on you as you try different type of setups and listen to different types of music.

In this case I've owned the RR1 for over 3-4 months now and I think it needs a couple more months for me to write an honest review.

Being blunt about something was my intention when I had made the Empyrean/modern day planar comment.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 5:00 PM Post #238 of 730
Edit. After few hours I can already say something more. RR1 are on darker side of sound than Stax L300, yet RR1 generates bigger, fuller soundstage. Contours of sounds are thicker, instruments become more realistic, the low frequencies are much better extended and very natural/organic.
This headphones are definitely worth the price!
We will see what I will hear tomorrow :D

Sep 23, 2019 at 5:03 PM Post #239 of 730
Edit. After few hours I can already say something more. RR1 are on darker side of sound than Stax L300, yet RR1 generates bigger, fuller soundstage. Contours of sounds are thicker, instruments become more realistic, the low frequencies are much better extended and very natural/organic.

Thanks for sharing, i am so eager to get one, and I respect Kaldas Research for how they conduct their business, I totally feel he is doing this with passion driven only, and money is not his motive at all. Totally respect their whole approach

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 5:18 PM Post #240 of 730

This sounds exactly like what im looking for as another L300 owner. Thanks for sharing!

What are you driving them with? I'm curious if my little 252s will be enough for these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back