1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Kaldas Research RR 1 Conquest ($500 Electrostatic)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by SHAMuuu, Feb 15, 2019.
First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Next

Last
  1. Sound Eq
    I hope soon we can place orders for Kaldas

kamikazeing likes this.
  2. MrTechAgent
    Deliveries have started Worldwide, although we are still only taking private orders. Sending you a PM.

Private orders because we are a new Manufacturer and there's still a lot that can go wrong, we want to provide the best concierge service until we are fully prepared.

Here are some more impressions -

InkedCapture_LI.jpg

70781743_10157565901519330_6047271454066606080_n.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Kaldas Research Stay updated on Kaldas Research at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.instagram.com/kaldasresearch/ http://kaldasresearch.com/
    trellus and Lord Rexter like this.
  3. pkandera
    So how to make a private order?

4. xEcuToR
    Yes I was using the RME ADI 2 dac on both occasions, once as a dac and once as a DAC amp.

donpablo likes this.
  5. kumar402

6. kamikazeing
    Are you some kind of A-B testing police or something? Impressions of the RR1 are scarce. Anything is welcomed.

7. kumar402

8. kumar402

9. MrTechAgent
    It’s funny how you berate the guy for his lack of articulation soon following with the insignificance of it all.

I personally own the Empyrean and I call it the best looking Headphone ever made by man, I couldn’t care less for the sound of either it and the RR1 as at this point in my life, I don’t have the time for a HiFi headphone even though I manufacture one. I just like looking at it.

Everything about this hobby is subjective, it’s best not to analyse word by word as honestly, it’s a pointless endeavour.

Kaldas Research Stay updated on Kaldas Research at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.instagram.com/kaldasresearch/ http://kaldasresearch.com/
    GREQ and buke9 like this.
  10. kumar402
    My aim was never to berate anyone. If it feels so I will remove my posts. My only aim was to know when someone says it sounds good what does it mean.

All the best for the new headphone. I hope it does well and puts India in map of audiophile headphone community.

11. xEcuToR
    I posted my take on the RR1 against a modern day planar as the bass of RR1 reminded me of it in the first place.

When it comes to reviews I only write a review after trying a headphone for a considerable amount of time, as I think sound signature grows on you as you try different type of setups and listen to different types of music.

In this case I've owned the RR1 for over 3-4 months now and I think it needs a couple more months for me to write an honest review.

Being blunt about something was my intention when I had made the Empyrean/modern day planar comment.

12. donpablo
    My RR1 just arrived. Just started to listen them since several minutes :wink:

First thing I noticed: Position of ears inside the cups matters a lot! Make it as center as you can!

Btw. @MrTechAgent do they need any burning?

13. donpablo
    Edit. After few hours I can already say something more. RR1 are on darker side of sound than Stax L300, yet RR1 generates bigger, fuller soundstage. Contours of sounds are thicker, instruments become more realistic, the low frequencies are much better extended and very natural/organic.
    This headphones are definitely worth the price!
    We will see what I will hear tomorrow :D

14. Sound Eq
    Thanks for sharing, i am so eager to get one, and I respect Kaldas Research for how they conduct their business, I totally feel he is doing this with passion driven only, and money is not his motive at all. Totally respect their whole approach

15. kamikazeing
    This sounds exactly like what im looking for as another L300 owner. Thanks for sharing!

What are you driving them with? I'm curious if my little 252s will be enough for these.

First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Next

Last