K1000....Oh my G_d.
Mar 11, 2006 at 2:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

dannyandelyse

100+ Head-Fier
Just got Yikes pair with the Siltech. Running with a Jadis Defy 7 mk3....Extrodinary. The walls are not even in the equation. What an expansive soundstage. They sound exquisite......whoaaaaa
Dan

PS...the dog will have to walk himself, I can not take these speakers off my head.

Mar 11, 2006 at 2:59 AM Post #3 of 28
Haha. It must be nice to be Siltech Dealer. The Siltech wiring on Yike's K1000 must cost more than the actual 'phone.

I've always had a soft spot for running the mighty K1K off of a powerful, beautiful push-pull tube amp...

BTW, what do you mean "Just got Yikes pair." Did you ambush him in a dark alley?

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:01 AM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon L
Haha. It must be nice to be Siltech Dealer. The Siltech wiring on Yike's K1000 must cost more than the actual 'phone.

I've always had a soft spot for running the mighty K1K off of a powerful, beautiful push-pull tube amp...

BTW, what do you mean "Just got Yikes pair." Did you ambush him in a dark alley?

Yikes is a big guy...he does the ambushing, not I. The Siltechs are just special adapters, THICK as a garden hose.

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:55 AM Post #9 of 28
Dang. I plugged the K1000s into the Jadis JA30 and that -totally- sucked.. why wasn't it a Defy
frown.gif

I knew Jadis + K1000 would work well.. too bad the JA30 wasn't right for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back