K-pop, J-pop suggestions!
May 5, 2022 at 10:16 AM Post #1,486 of 3,750
Their live performance looks good, but don't like the song. Rrminds me of iz one

I like it a lot 😂

To the point that I’ve been playing it so much and I might’ve gone a little too loud on my 2ch setup that my neighbour came to ask me to lower it down as the bass from my towers were rocking his side of the townhouse 🤣

May 5, 2022 at 10:19 AM Post #1,487 of 3,750
I like it a lot 😂

To the point that I’ve been playing it so much and I might’ve gone a little too loud on my 2ch setup that my neighbour came to ask me to lower it down as the bass from my towers were rocking his side of the townhouse 🤣
Maybe I don't understand youngster's taste no more. Maybe I'm too old for this sh**t

And I like to think I'm hip and up to date. 😎 The hip part doesn't sound to be the case no mo.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022 at 10:24 AM Post #1,488 of 3,750
Maybe I don't understand youngster's taste no more. Maybe I'm too old for this sh**t
Not at all. Everyone has different tastes. I’ve talked to people that much prefer Aespa’s songs more than this track. And while I like some of Aespa’s songs, they still sound a little too experimental to me.

This song at least stays monotonous and lets the Beat and rhythm of the vocals carry the song without any super high notes or “noisy” sections.

May 5, 2022 at 10:27 AM Post #1,489 of 3,750
Not at all. Everyone has different tastes. I’ve talked to people that much prefer Aespa’s songs more than this track. And while I like some of Aespa’s songs, they still sound a little too experimental to me.

This song at least stays monotonous and lets the Beat and rhythm of the vocals carry the song without any super high notes or “noisy” sections.
I do like Aespa's performance and there's songs I like from them. I mainly like their dance performance the best. Also, I got old school kpop/jpop taste. That probably has lot to do with it.

May 5, 2022 at 11:42 AM Post #1,491 of 3,750
I do like Aespa's performance and there's songs I like from them. I mainly like their dance performance the best. Also, I got old school kpop/jpop taste. That probably has lot to do with it.
I love the girls too and they bring an amazing performance.

It’s honestly how I started liking O.O by NMIXX by watching their performance too.

May 5, 2022 at 12:15 PM Post #1,493 of 3,750
performance is one thing, but that song is just too disjoint for my taste. Oh my lord.
It definitely is 🤣

I wish they would just separate the parts in two full songs.

May 14, 2022 at 7:25 PM Post #1,500 of 3,750
Alexa, a kpop artist won NBC's 'American Song Contest.' I'm saddened to hear that she says, "What if they are disappointed it's me?" That makes me sad. She probably wasn't well received in Korea. Quite an interesting background she has. Also, a kpop artist representing Oklahoma is very unexpected.

I never realized how much weight you have on your shoulder as a kpop artist. People in your company depends on your success. Trainees do crazy amount of training daily.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back