JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread
Sep 8, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #3,211 of 4,826
You wouldn't catch me sending my expensive headphone to some other country. Hope they get returned to you Vapman. And thats expensive btw, 55 dollars for a recable job and 30 bucks in shipping, I could buy a new set of headphones for that lol.

Sep 9, 2016 at 1:15 AM Post #3,213 of 4,826
has anyone had any hearing problems from the z2Ks?

The rule of thumb is, the highs will make you go deff before the bass does, so if its so loud its ear piercing, TURN IT DOWN! :)

Sep 9, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #3,214 of 4,826
My phone is an LG V10 and I got an adapter to trick the phone into thinking it's using aux out so I get access to the amp even on low impedance phones. Any recommendations for settings?

The V10 + SZ2000 combo is a lot better than I thought it would be. The V10 can also make the 2000 rumble lightly which I was impressed by. Nothing like using a powerful amp, but it does a lot better on its own than I thought any phone or DAP could. I was impressed by that.

Are you guys planning on getting the V20? I'm just waiting to see what Google has to offer for this year's Nexus.

Sep 9, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #3,215 of 4,826
StarTreker i have done business with them before. Not worried at all.

Are you guys planning on getting the V20? I'm just waiting to see what Google has to offer for this year's Nexus.

No chance of that here, i patiently waited for the v10 to drop below $200 on the used market. No regrets. Love it. Had it for about 3 weeks and no desire to upgrade :wink:

Sep 9, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #3,216 of 4,826
@StarTreker i have done business with them before. Not worried at all.

No chance of that here, i patiently waited for the v10 to drop below $200 on the used market. No regrets. Love it. Had it for about 3 weeks and no desire to upgrade
wink.gif

That is one of the hardest things to do, waiting for the price to drop. Because one some items, it can take many years for the price to drop. I recently learned that the router model I picked out was 175 dollars when it first came out, after a few years and some new tech on the market, now its like 80! And in regards to JVC, I'm still waiting to hear them announce a new basshead can lol.

Sep 9, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #3,217 of 4,826

That is one of the hardest things to do, waiting for the price to drop. Because one some items, it can take many years for the price to drop. I recently learned that the router model I picked out was 175 dollars when it first came out, after a few years and some new tech on the market, now its like 80! And in regards to JVC, I'm still waiting to hear them announce a new basshead can lol.

Luckily with cell phones its predicable. WiFi routers only if a new standard is being introduced. I would not on JVC to ever make a SZ successor. I think it did not sell nearly well enough when it needed to (when they came out originally) for them to matter, that's why we can scoop them up so cheap in non japanese markets. If the SZ was super popular since it came out, chances are we'd all be importing them from japan and paying 2x as much at least.

Sep 9, 2016 at 9:20 PM Post #3,218 of 4,826
  Luckily with cell phones its predicable. WiFi routers only if a new standard is being introduced. I would not on JVC to ever make a SZ successor. I think it did not sell nearly well enough when it needed to (when they came out originally) for them to matter, that's why we can scoop them up so cheap in non japanese markets. If the SZ was super popular since it came out, chances are we'd all be importing them from japan and paying 2x as much at least.

Yep, thats what I read in the earliest posts in this thread, 500 dollars for the 1K's, thats crazy lol. (For those who don't know, I literally read like probably 80-pages in this thread before I helped to create more of them lol.)

Sep 10, 2016 at 5:46 AM Post #3,219 of 4,826

I be ready for a new phone until next year so no go on the V20 for me.

Sep 10, 2016 at 5:55 AM Post #3,220 of 4,826

I be ready for a new phone until next year so no go on the V20 for me.

Yo Dawk!

I am probably the only one who waited all the way to 2015 to get my first smartphone. I just got tired of the slow speed and glitchy OS on dumbphones, installing apps on them were nearly impossible, and the only games you could install were made for that model of touch screen phone. I already had experience with android on my tablet and experienced how easy it was to install new apps and games, plus the quad core cpu is just fast on them things lol. Thing is though, I don't believe in supporting Apple, nor anyone who charges off the wall prices on phones. So I chose the Alcatel One Touch Pop Icon with a quad core CPU, android OS, and 5 inch screen. When checking back more recently, I see they have a new model available. Since I am very pleased with my phone and all that it can do, I really don't plan to upgrade to another new phone anytime soon. Phone manufactures want you to think you need to upgrade every year but thats just BS, as long as the pone works for you, thats all that matters.

Sep 11, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #3,224 of 4,826
Sep 11, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #3,225 of 4,826
  Where did I say so?

Your action said that very thing. You came into a thread you weren't currently actively participating in and made a snide comment meant to chastise the way others were using this thread. As if you knew better. See, you could have said something like "Hey guys, can we steer this thread more towards just the impression of the JVC headphones?", but you decided to go the condescending route. You really shouldn't wonder why the response you received was in the same vein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back