JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread
May 4, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #2,837 of 4,826
he spear headphones these days.
wink_face.gif

May 4, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #2,838 of 4,826
  Zeos review. He doesn't like them at all

That set has 55x pads on it.

It's a basshead set and it's obvious based on the videos and reviews but makes no mention while he (an adult male) has a freakin anime character as his background screen. 
I should bass test a planar...oh wait...i did that and it's the most unliked vid on my channel.
tongue.gif

He has a used set, aftermarket pads, has no idea it's a dual driver. I don't give a **** about his review but he seems pretty dishonest.

Basshead cans listening to anime soundtracks?

Yeah...enjoy that

May 4, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #2,841 of 4,826
He has a used set, aftermarket pads, has no idea it's a dual driver. I don't give a **** about his review but he seems pretty dishonest.  
Basshead cans listening to anime soundtracks?

Yeah...enjoy that

I don't do almost any research into the headphones people send me. I want to discover things in my own. If I see decent reviews I have SOME expectation but I rather not ruin the surprise. If I have a MAJOR gripe I do a bit of searching but this was just straight up a failure to intrigue me.

What you hear in the Sound Demo is precisely what I hear coming from the headphones. No modification or tweaking needed.

And Basshead can's or not.. They are still headphones and should run the gamut of music, sounds, farts, gaming, everything. If they ONLY do basshead things they are not headphones they are something else and should be labeled as such.

May 4, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #2,842 of 4,826
Sound demos are probably the least helpful thing you do and that is saying a lot.

Not knowing this is a dual driver headphone is a major flaw IMO. Not doing any due diligence isn't something to be proud of. Even just reading the Amazon product description would have told you these are dual driver.

At the end of the day it's hard to relate to your reviews because your reference headphone is a very strange choice (apparently mad dog) and you ultimately tell us nothing about the headphone.

May 4, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #2,846 of 4,826
There has been mention that I may have gotten a knockoff set. Pad swap not withstanding.

Does anybody want to send me their "Confirmed Good" set to listen to? I am always open for the possibility that the ONE sample I got was flawed or a fake. A few people claim to have heard what I heard in their sets and others (namely you guys) calling me a piece of **** for telling you what I heard. So the only way to know who is right is to sample another set..

Any takers?

May 4, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #2,847 of 4,826
Nobody is personally attacking you, don't act like a victim because we disagree with your review. I doubt you got a fake pair as I can't find them on the usual fake sites. You simply aren't a basshead and can't appreciate these because of that. Considering you crowned the SEA1000 budget bass kings when they are -15db below the Mids at 50hz you probably have a low tolerance for bass.

May 4, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #2,848 of 4,826
There has been mention that I may have gotten a knockoff set. Pad swap not withstanding.

Does anybody want to send me their "Confirmed Good" set to listen to? I am always open for the possibility that the ONE sample I got was flawed or a fake. A few people claim to have heard what I heard in their sets and others (namely you guys) calling me a piece of **** for telling you what I heard. So the only way to know who is right is to sample another set..

Any takers?
I doubt you have a fake set. These weren't a huge seller so there's no incentive to make fakes. All you need is a powerful amp (preferably something with high gain and bass boost) then eq to taste. They can handle immense amounts of power. That's what they were designed to do.

May 4, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #2,849 of 4,826

Any takers?

You remind me of Kevin Smith (comedian). That is a compliment. Sorry about the earlier post. I don't work for JVC so I cannot give a **** less but...
The Ultrasone's and many AKG high end models got treble that makes me wanna scratch my skin off my ******* face so the rest of the sig is lost in my misery. My reviews would be pretty bad. If I did it first thing in the morning I might just Jimi Hendrix them and light em on fire in the vid and watch the Ultrasone fans heads explode.

If you were into abusing your hearing with **** gobs of bass throbbing your skull (definitely a niche' group)...you'd like em.
wink.gif

May 5, 2016 at 2:29 AM Post #2,850 of 4,826
he says they make everything sound like you're drugged and you don't give a s***........ seems like a positive review to me XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back